Subject: "I'm missing something here." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #645
Show all folders

DunselThu 10-Apr-03 02:21 PM
Member since 11th Mar 2003
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#728, "I'm missing something here."

From what you're saying there's an easy way for my drow to avoid that mithril wrath wielding giant who burns my ass to a cinder in 2 rounds? Please tell me what it is!

I'm sure the elves would love to hear how to avoid my iron as well.

You remove that big drawback from Gnomes, then someone better start rethinking mith/iron vulns. Right now that's why you hardly ever see more than two elves on at a time. Drows? Yea, you see them more of them but some people are just inherently evil and put up with the added pain.

Trust me, every single newbie has a mith or iron weapon and there's a lot more of those type weapons lying around than there are blunts.

Gnomes are compensated for thier vuln with a huge wisdom and more pracs than they can count. You may die to that blunt but think how many times that stupid mace wielding giant can gain convert, instead, he's doing gain reverts just so he can learn a blunt. Elves and Drow have that god-like int so they can learn things faster and therefore gain a few extra pracs from that.

It's newtonian physics at work and I like it that way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicvuln_blunt [View all] , Urden, Fri 04-Apr-03 09:03 PM
Reply RE: vuln_blunt, nepenthe, 04-Apr-03 09:10 PM, #1
     Reply Also..., nepenthe, 04-Apr-03 09:11 PM, #2
          Reply Hrm, Urden, 04-Apr-03 09:23 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Hrm, Valguarnera, 04-Apr-03 09:44 PM, #4
                    Reply Well..., Urden, 04-Apr-03 09:57 PM, #5
                         Reply AHA! Here's a solution!!!!, Urden, 04-Apr-03 10:02 PM, #6
                         Reply You can get my vote for this. Not that it means too muc..., Astillian, 06-Apr-03 02:15 AM, #8
                         Reply This might have changed, but..., Marcus_, 08-Apr-03 10:11 AM, #9
                         Reply RE: Well..., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 05-Apr-03 12:02 AM, #7
                         Reply I'm missing something here., Dunsel, 10-Apr-03 02:21 PM #10
                              Reply RE: I'm missing something here., Valguarnera, 10-Apr-03 04:22 PM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #645 Previous topic | Next topic