Subject: "Arials and inherent things" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #589
Show all folders

KorranSun 30-Mar-03 08:02 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#589, "Arials and inherent things"

I was thinking about arials an inherent abilities. And well when I think of arials I imagine the front of heroes of might and magic 3. You know the angel with the flaming sword, well I imagine them like that but with feathers and bird type heads. Well anyway, I was thinking that if arials have such large wings to support their weight and all their armor then they gotta be big an strong right?

Well I was thinking what if they had an inherenet ability, one that you have to use yourself, not one thats auto happen, whereby they pulse their wings real hard in combat. Much like the wing blast things dragons do. Except that the damage grows with each rank as your wings are older and stronger. Also make it so afterwords the arials are like earthbound for a tick or so, maybe also depend this on the damage done/rank. Have the damage and attack somewhat like buffet maybe, as in it can blast people out of the room and have it as an area ability. Maybe also have a tick timer on it so you cant blast after blast after blast. Maybe like twice the length of the earthbind from their wings being so sore and tired from the effort.

For example at hero make it do say OBLITS against flying people, DEVS or DEMOS against normal, 2 round lag from doing it, 2 hour earthbind + another hour to actually start flying again (much like earthbind recovery) while then also having a 4 hour timer on being able to do it again or such.

Is this a good idea or overpowered or crap? I mean there are prolly lots of things wrong with it but its just my idea

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArials and inherent things [View all] , Korran, Sun 30-Mar-03 08:02 AM
Reply If I were designing this one:, Quislet, 30-Mar-03 12:54 PM, #1
     Reply Well maybe, Korran, 31-Mar-03 12:37 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Well maybe, Quislet, 31-Mar-03 08:37 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Well maybe, Ululari, 01-Apr-03 01:52 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Well maybe, Quislet, 01-Apr-03 04:34 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: Well maybe, Ululari, 01-Apr-03 05:06 PM, #6
                              Reply Or instead of all of this..., GinGa, 08-Apr-03 03:54 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #589 Previous topic | Next topic