Subject: "Or instead of all of this..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #589
Show all folders

GinGaTue 08-Apr-03 03:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#693, "Or instead of all of this..."

Why do we have to make arials super-warriors by giving them a racial buffet? Ever thought about how great they are already? Just give them more emotes and make their inherent ability this...

Inherent takeoff - Mr.Arial starts flying with quicker movement in outdoor spaces but higher movement penalties. Nice for a flighty escape. Make them suffer for having fly, cus now it ain't perma! Muha!

inherent land - Well, less tiring and they can use those claws of theirs. Assides, never liked the idea of them flying through a cramped cave though I can see them avoiding trips easily with wings.

Sooo, now the player can rp a bit more by prepping for battle by taking to the skies and soaring about! Doesn't have to be spectacular, they just 'lift off' and I'd be happy. Figured losing a perma-fly can't be too bad since this inherent has given advantages and disadvantages but hey, how do I know the imms don't already have something better planned? I still think trip succeeds too much with dexy chars anyway but now i'm just rambling...

GinGa, brainstormer of the skies!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArials and inherent things [View all] , Korran, Sun 30-Mar-03 08:02 AM
Reply If I were designing this one:, Quislet, 30-Mar-03 12:54 PM, #1
     Reply Well maybe, Korran, 31-Mar-03 12:37 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Well maybe, Quislet, 31-Mar-03 08:37 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Well maybe, Ululari, 01-Apr-03 01:52 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Well maybe, Quislet, 01-Apr-03 04:34 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: Well maybe, Ululari, 01-Apr-03 05:06 PM, #6
                              Reply Or instead of all of this..., GinGa, 08-Apr-03 03:54 PM #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #589 Previous topic | Next topic