Subject: "If I were designing this one:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #589
Show all folders

QuisletSun 30-Mar-03 12:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
240 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#596, "If I were designing this one:"

I like the idea quite a bit, so to hopefully promote it getting into the idea pool, here's my take on it.

Directed only to your current combat target, or against anything already fighting you. The whole room seems a bit much for a racial ability, so does that large amount of damage.

A one tick earthbind like effect, where the arial simply isn't flying. (you ought to have to brace yourself for something like this) Either two or three ticks between uses.

Although Arial wings don't seem to be strong enough to soar heights like air form shapeshifters, they're plenty strong enough to keep them mostly aloft while fully armored, so could certainly produce quite a blast of air.

Maybe with this there'd be less complaints about having no skills or spells to play with at low level.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArials and inherent things [View all] , Korran, Sun 30-Mar-03 08:02 AM
Reply If I were designing this one:, Quislet, 30-Mar-03 12:54 PM #1
     Reply Well maybe, Korran, 31-Mar-03 12:37 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Well maybe, Quislet, 31-Mar-03 08:37 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Well maybe, Ululari, 01-Apr-03 01:52 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Well maybe, Quislet, 01-Apr-03 04:34 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: Well maybe, Ululari, 01-Apr-03 05:06 PM, #6
                              Reply Or instead of all of this..., GinGa, 08-Apr-03 03:54 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #589 Previous topic | Next topic