Subject: "Shift in playing style: Flame away" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1160
Show all folders

KadsuaneThu 05-Jun-03 01:16 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
169 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1160, "Shift in playing style: Flame away"

Something I have noticed in cf after being away for an extended period of time. In the last year or so there has been this shift in playing styles on CF. I look at the Hero pk now and I cannot understand why any self respecting mudder would even want to continue playing a goodie. As it stands they totally dominate the hero pk. No I am not complaining about cabal powers and how goodies are overpowered. Is'nt it terribly boring for you guys to sit there and play chars that have no one to fight and nothing to do all day but stare at pretty sets of eq that collect dust? It used to be as far as cabals and cabal wars were concerned. People would pick the cabal that was getting is ass kicked and then jump on and see if they couldnt turn the tide. Ofcourse then there were the habituallly evil players. Seems CF has lost its love of the underdog and its love for evils. The two evil cabals are pretty much empty, which is really odd since for the longest time CF player base bitched and whined about lack of good evil cabals in the game. Weird huh?

Not really making a point. I just wanna know why some of the people that played evils decided to switch over to playing goodies and how do people have fun while playing goodies now days.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShift in playing style: Flame away [View all] , Kadsuane, Thu 05-Jun-03 01:16 AM
Reply I think you are looking at things through some bizzaro ..., permanewbie, 05-Jun-03 12:49 PM, #5
Reply The numbers, Wilhath, 05-Jun-03 01:53 PM, #6
Reply Underdog, Wilhath, 05-Jun-03 09:20 AM, #4
Reply I've just a wee bit of time, so..., Narissa, 05-Jun-03 03:07 AM, #2
Reply I'd give it time. (long-ish), Valguarnera, 05-Jun-03 02:51 AM, #1
     Reply Excellent, Aidan, 05-Jun-03 08:35 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I'd give it time. (long-ish), Falstaff, 05-Jun-03 03:13 PM, #7
     Reply Eastern Road=Newbie death trap, Gwyn, 11-Jun-03 01:38 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Eastern Road=Newbie death trap, Quislet, 12-Jun-03 05:09 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1160 Previous topic | Next topic