Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectShift in playing style: Flame away
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1160&mesg_id=1160
1160, Shift in playing style: Flame away
Posted by Kadsuane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Something I have noticed in cf after being away for an extended period of time. In the last year or so there has been this shift in playing styles on CF. I look at the Hero pk now and I cannot understand why any self respecting mudder would even want to continue playing a goodie. As it stands they totally dominate the hero pk. No I am not complaining about cabal powers and how goodies are overpowered. Is'nt it terribly boring for you guys to sit there and play chars that have no one to fight and nothing to do all day but stare at pretty sets of eq that collect dust? It used to be as far as cabals and cabal wars were concerned. People would pick the cabal that was getting is ass kicked and then jump on and see if they couldnt turn the tide. Ofcourse then there were the habituallly evil players. Seems CF has lost its love of the underdog and its love for evils. The two evil cabals are pretty much empty, which is really odd since for the longest time CF player base bitched and whined about lack of good evil cabals in the game. Weird huh?

Not really making a point. I just wanna know why some of the people that played evils decided to switch over to playing goodies and how do people have fun while playing goodies now days.