Subject: "I think you are looking at things through some bizzaro glasses." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1160
Show all folders

permanewbieThu 05-Jun-03 12:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
349 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1167, "I think you are looking at things through some bizzaro glasses."

>The two evil cabals are pretty much empty, which is really odd since for the longest time CF player base bitched and whined about lack of good evil cabals in the game. Weird huh?

Empire empty? Are you serious?

My last character, I rolled a goodie because I had counted in excess of 40 different names that were some-kind of empire (bloodoath, etc.).

40+ different names in the space of the two weeks that I was counting.

Can you remember the last time there were 40+ ragers in the village that played regularly? 40+ tribunals? 40+ sylvans?

When cabals get even a quarter of those numbers near hero, they tend to totally dominate cabal wars, in my experience.

So I sat here thinking "all they need is one in four of those characters to rank up, and we are looking at a total shift in power...already middle ranks are flooded with nothing but evils...heck I counted 9 necromancers and 11 aps today...."

So I rolled my goodie, hoping to rank up and be the underdog.

But, for some reason...it didn't happen.

It seems that just about none of the 40+ empire chars ranked up...let alone 1 in 4.

So I am looking at playing a goodie character who is a total underdog (at the times I play...and this is a GOOD thing) dodging multiple 3+ member groups of evils and empirials that are actively hunting me...

But I get no credit from people who think like you, because they look at me playing a goodie and think "Oh, he's just another goodie...when will people start to play evils again".

Well, I wish you could step into the shoes mid-early thirties goodie at the times when I play...and you would see how utterly silly and myopic your post sounds like.

"Death awaits ya all, wit nasteh big pointeh teeth!"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShift in playing style: Flame away [View all] , Kadsuane, Thu 05-Jun-03 01:16 AM
Reply I think you are looking at things through some bizzaro ..., permanewbie, 05-Jun-03 12:49 PM #5
Reply The numbers, Wilhath, 05-Jun-03 01:53 PM, #6
Reply Underdog, Wilhath, 05-Jun-03 09:20 AM, #4
Reply I've just a wee bit of time, so..., Narissa, 05-Jun-03 03:07 AM, #2
Reply I'd give it time. (long-ish), Valguarnera, 05-Jun-03 02:51 AM, #1
     Reply Excellent, Aidan, 05-Jun-03 08:35 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I'd give it time. (long-ish), Falstaff, 05-Jun-03 03:13 PM, #7
     Reply Eastern Road=Newbie death trap, Gwyn, 11-Jun-03 01:38 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Eastern Road=Newbie death trap, Quislet, 12-Jun-03 05:09 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1160 Previous topic | Next topic