Subject: "RE: Our target audience and how to reach them." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #154
Show all folders

TahrenMon 19-Nov-07 12:15 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#252, "RE: Our target audience and how to reach them."
Edited on Mon 19-Nov-07 12:15 PM

This is sort of what I was talking about. Bifold pamphlet. Logo, art, webpage on front. Bulletized game features on back. Open the pamphlet for a short story on the left, and related log snippet on the right. Have 4 or 6 versions of the pamphlet (front/back stay the same, inside changes with new stories/logs)

I'm sure that someone more artistic than I, or with better editting skills, could come up with something more professional looking or eyecatching...

Edit: attachment is a zipped MS Word Document.

Attachment #1, (zip file)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOur target audience and how to reach them. [View all] , jasmin, Thu 15-Nov-07 01:43 PM
Reply RE: Our target audience and how to reach them., Tahren, 19-Nov-07 10:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: Our target audience and how to reach them., Tahren, 19-Nov-07 12:15 PM #6
Reply There's some info on our marketing page that might prov..., Sebeok, 16-Nov-07 11:35 AM, #4
Reply Good idea: A suggestion, Elerosse, 16-Nov-07 11:24 AM, #3
Reply This is a good post., Lyristeon, 15-Nov-07 02:09 PM, #2
Reply Great!, Daevryn, 15-Nov-07 02:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic