Subject: "Great!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #154
Show all folders

DaevrynThu 15-Nov-07 02:05 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#156, "Great!"

I have no talent for flyer-creation graphically, but I'd like to toss this thought out:

It might make sense to tailor the fliers somewhat based on where you're planning to post them or what kind of people you're hoping to see them.

For example, if you're going after a D&D crowd, maybe let's talk about why CF is better/different than D&D. (I could also argue that D&D is better/different than CF; both are going to have their strengths and it's our job to highlight some of ours.) If you're going after (possibly poor) college students, maybe it makes sense to mention that CF is completely free and all you need to play is any computer with an internet connection, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOur target audience and how to reach them. [View all] , jasmin, Thu 15-Nov-07 01:43 PM
Reply RE: Our target audience and how to reach them., Tahren, 19-Nov-07 10:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: Our target audience and how to reach them., Tahren, 19-Nov-07 12:15 PM, #6
Reply There's some info on our marketing page that might prov..., Sebeok, 16-Nov-07 11:35 AM, #4
Reply Good idea: A suggestion, Elerosse, 16-Nov-07 11:24 AM, #3
Reply This is a good post., Lyristeon, 15-Nov-07 02:09 PM, #2
Reply Great!, Daevryn, 15-Nov-07 02:05 PM #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic