Subject: "Our target audience and how to reach them." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #154
Show all folders

jasminThu 15-Nov-07 01:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#154, "Our target audience and how to reach them."

I think we need to compile a list of players/imms that are willing to actively work on marketing CF in their area. Next, we do a list of those people's states/countries that they live in. This will determine our coverage concerning actual footwork marketing. At this point we create flyers that say the most in the least amount of reading. I think the old flyers are cool looking, but are VERY vague. We do the flyers in a bulletpoint style, include the web addie, and a cool picture (yes covers do actually sell books some times). Make the flyer downloadable/printable, and each person will be responsible for their printing costs, which should be negligible. From there I think our main targets should be the following: college bulletin boards, college rpg/video game clubs, college newspapers, internet cafes/internet game lans, comic book shops, and any kind of place that is D&D friendly. This will really nail our target market, and spread the cost and workload. I will be the first one to volunteer to help cover Iowa, and I know a buddy of mine would be willing to help.

Let's quit bickering back forth and comparing e-peens, and do something about it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOur target audience and how to reach them. [View all] , jasmin, Thu 15-Nov-07 01:43 PM
Reply RE: Our target audience and how to reach them., Tahren, 19-Nov-07 10:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: Our target audience and how to reach them., Tahren, 19-Nov-07 12:15 PM, #6
Reply There's some info on our marketing page that might prov..., Sebeok, 16-Nov-07 11:35 AM, #4
Reply Good idea: A suggestion, Elerosse, 16-Nov-07 11:24 AM, #3
Reply This is a good post., Lyristeon, 15-Nov-07 02:09 PM, #2
Reply Great!, Daevryn, 15-Nov-07 02:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic