Subject: "If I can do it anybody can" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #111
Show all folders

GwynThu 01-May-03 03:25 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2003
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#126, "If I can do it anybody can"

I'm real new to CF and am currently playing my 3rd character. I got my character ranked to hero and have been inducted into a cabal. I know my noobiness has to be glaringly apparant to my cabal buddies, but fortunately they take it in stride and are a really great asset in helping me learn the game, areas, how to use my skills, and everything. My first two characters were fun too, but not nearly as much fun as my current one and I have to say that it's entirely because of the cabal-mates I have, they are great!

So since you are already somewhat familiar with the game, I would suggest that you don't hesitate to try for a cabal or religion if that's something you think would be fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAttn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who role-pl... [View all] , geezer, Sat 19-Apr-03 11:30 PM
Reply RE: Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who rol..., Sabiene, 04-May-03 08:33 PM, #4
Reply If I can do it anybody can, Gwyn, 01-May-03 03:25 PM #3
Reply I too had this experiance. It was great., GinGa, 06-May-03 08:05 AM, #5
Reply A few more things..., Intronan, 20-Apr-03 09:56 AM, #2
Reply RE: Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who rol..., Yanoreth, 20-Apr-03 12:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #111 Previous topic | Next topic