Subject: "A few more things..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #111
Show all folders

IntronanSun 20-Apr-03 09:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113, "A few more things..."

Just speaking for myself... knowledge of the game has never come up in an interview with an applicant to my religion... not when I'm watching him, not when I'm talking to him, ect. To me, good roleplay, if consistent, negates any lack of game knowledge. Things change, skills change, areas change, whatever... good roleplay can be a constant. And that's what's truly important to me.

For cabals, it's a bit different. Some game knowledge may be needed, whether it be location of enemy cabals... backstory of your prospective cabal, ect. But it's all stuff that's fairly easily learned.

Hope that helps a little,
Intronan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAttn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who role-pl... [View all] , geezer, Sat 19-Apr-03 11:30 PM
Reply RE: Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who rol..., Sabiene, 04-May-03 08:33 PM, #4
Reply If I can do it anybody can, Gwyn, 01-May-03 03:25 PM, #3
Reply I too had this experiance. It was great., GinGa, 06-May-03 08:05 AM, #5
Reply A few more things..., Intronan, 20-Apr-03 09:56 AM #2
Reply RE: Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who rol..., Yanoreth, 20-Apr-03 12:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #111 Previous topic | Next topic