Subject: "Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who role-play" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #111
Show all folders

geezerSat 19-Apr-03 11:30 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2003
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111, "Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who role-play"

Here's a question I have directed at the IMMs.
I was a CF veteran mostly pre-purge and a year after ..around ..'94/'97?? I've been away busy with real life and i wouldn't mind starting up again. I'm not a newbie in the truest sense. I rp well (when i want to) and everything else. I just don't know the new lands, eq, and in general the skills/pro and cons. Basically, in the beginning i may seen like a total idiot - like telling people I'm on my way to balator ..but it takes me an entire day to get there cuz im' finding my way ...

So the question is this: How would you react to a player who rp's but doesn't quite yet know the layout/lands/eq of the mud. If I need to 'know everything' before i start gaining favor of the IMMs (cabals/empowerment/etc)then i may not play. I don't have THAT much to time to kill.

Oh, and Nepenthe .. we were cabal mates back in the day
cheers

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAttn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who role-pl... [View all] , geezer, Sat 19-Apr-03 11:30 PM
Reply RE: Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who rol..., Sabiene, 04-May-03 08:33 PM, #4
Reply If I can do it anybody can, Gwyn, 01-May-03 03:25 PM, #3
Reply I too had this experiance. It was great., GinGa, 06-May-03 08:05 AM, #5
Reply A few more things..., Intronan, 20-Apr-03 09:56 AM, #2
Reply RE: Attn:Immortals - attitude regarding newbies who rol..., Yanoreth, 20-Apr-03 12:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #111 Previous topic | Next topic