Subject: "I don't understand this. " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080
Show all folders

LhydiaThu 28-May-20 10:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139083, "I don't understand this. "

Empire has been on an upswing for a few weeks now with consistent presence of talented players. I don't think you can reasonably see this without staying online if you're alone though.

Also I'm not sure its fair to complain when people take your items for the veil when the veil plays an important part in cabal wars/RP as a whole. You're also a transmuter and shouldn't have any trouble getting gear, especially when you have several tanky warriors and a couple shaman to stand behind.

Now there was for sure a dearth post Chetush that wasn't there pre-Chetush, but as soon as he deleted Empire bounced back.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-May-20 08:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..., dzalvin (Anonymous), 27-May-20 08:07 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..., Dahken (Anonymous), 28-May-20 01:10 AM, #2
     Reply I don't understand this. , Lhydia, 28-May-20 10:23 AM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080 Previous topic | Next topic