Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 27-May-20 08:00 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16809 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139080, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imperial Citizen"

Wed May 27 19:58:05 2020

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Dzalvin perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dzalvin (Anonymous)Wed 27-May-20 08:07 PM
Charter member
#139081, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..."
In response to Reply #0

yet another muter by stroke guy. playerbase was equally ####ty here as when i played noheris.i show up against terrible matchups or odds and get looted hard or for the 'veil' great ppl remember there are ppl behind the character.
i wated to try snd break the citizen boundry here but ngot nowhere it was seeming and lost heart maybe bc i sucked i wanted to try and make shadow. unprescedented but not unreasonable
empire was really down my whole lifespan playing a muter with nolly when ppl r bound and determined to loot u for funallies sux esecialy when ppl r bound n determined to loot u for fun when u have 0 chance of retrieving looted items solo
vant- wish i saw u more
empire never seemed any of u i ever met were interested in running around = dead empire.

Dahken (Anonymous)Thu 28-May-20 01:10 AM
Charter member
#139082, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..."
In response to Reply #1

I died to you and the War Master, killing you in the process. You returned before me and full looted my corpse and left your gear behind.

A little annoying, but I wouldn't have mentioned a thing if I hadn't seen this post... What's that saying about rocks and glass houses?

Looting is part of the game and gear comes and goes. If there were no stakes, the game would get old real fast.

Despite the above, I've got no ill will toward you. It's just a game, man. Try not to let it get the best of ya.

Hope to see you out in the fields and good luck with your just!

LhydiaThu 28-May-20 10:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139083, "I don't understand this. "
In response to Reply #1

Empire has been on an upswing for a few weeks now with consistent presence of talented players. I don't think you can reasonably see this without staying online if you're alone though.

Also I'm not sure its fair to complain when people take your items for the veil when the veil plays an important part in cabal wars/RP as a whole. You're also a transmuter and shouldn't have any trouble getting gear, especially when you have several tanky warriors and a couple shaman to stand behind.

Now there was for sure a dearth post Chetush that wasn't there pre-Chetush, but as soon as he deleted Empire bounced back.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080 Previous topic | Next topic