Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imperial Citizen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080
Show all folders

Dahken (Anonymous)Thu 28-May-20 01:10 AM
Charter member
#139082, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imperial Citizen"

I died to you and the War Master, killing you in the process. You returned before me and full looted my corpse and left your gear behind.

A little annoying, but I wouldn't have mentioned a thing if I hadn't seen this post... What's that saying about rocks and glass houses?

Looting is part of the game and gear comes and goes. If there were no stakes, the game would get old real fast.

Despite the above, I've got no ill will toward you. It's just a game, man. Try not to let it get the best of ya.

Hope to see you out in the fields and good luck with your just!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-May-20 08:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..., dzalvin (Anonymous), 27-May-20 08:07 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..., Dahken (Anonymous), 28-May-20 01:10 AM #2
     Reply I don't understand this. , Lhydia, 28-May-20 10:23 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080 Previous topic | Next topic