Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imperial Citizen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080
Show all folders

dzalvin (Anonymous)Wed 27-May-20 08:07 PM
Charter member
#139081, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imperial Citizen"

yet another muter by stroke guy. playerbase was equally ####ty here as when i played noheris.i show up against terrible matchups or odds and get looted hard or for the 'veil' great ppl remember there are ppl behind the character.
i wated to try snd break the citizen boundry here but ngot nowhere it was seeming and lost heart maybe bc i sucked i wanted to try and make shadow. unprescedented but not unreasonable
empire was really down my whole lifespan playing a muter with nolly when ppl r bound and determined to loot u for funallies sux esecialy when ppl r bound n determined to loot u for fun when u have 0 chance of retrieving looted items solo
vant- wish i saw u more
empire never seemed any of u i ever met were interested in running around = dead empire.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension, Imp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-May-20 08:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..., dzalvin (Anonymous), 27-May-20 08:07 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dzalvin the Master of Dimension,..., Dahken (Anonymous), 28-May-20 01:10 AM, #2
     Reply I don't understand this. , Lhydia, 28-May-20 10:23 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139080 Previous topic | Next topic