Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133805
Show all folders

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Wed 25-Apr-18 03:48 AM
Charter member
#133832, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..."

That was my second hero ranked char and first serious attempt to try aspects of RP.
I started to post my role chapters at 51 and was adding it describing many things in
life of my character and Empire. Four of them remains unpublished still.
Those person who buy pbf will have it as bonus.

I explored as much as I could, missed Yzekon and Dispater in Hell. My thanks to all
involved in that. Missing boats in Hamsah and full Organia, I managed to catch 30k
exploration cap anyway. Having plans for dealing with Baal and a few remaining Pit
Fiends, so one day will give it a try. Maybe It would be my turn to come up with
a healer as nobody else is willing, who knows. Just kidding. I regret ST had been closed
just before I was able to be granted access to it, so I missed it entirely.

Everyone hates hell-perma for very obvious reasons. There are many gamechangers from
there, which could not be compensated at the moment by anything but shameless ganking.
But I won't vote for closing this masterpiece area, It would be better to add something
like it for goodies and neutrals, lets call it "Heaven" or something like that,
very challenging but rewarding. Having a bunch of hell gears I was trying to avoid
taking part in ganking with a few exceptions. Part of my role too, IC I hated to get my
expensive clothes stained with blood.

As a decked muter I was competitive vs almost all foes, being not able to reliably permalag,
but very annoying. Competitive almost all, but villagers. When Dihhadea and me were
trying to raid village I fell to Zah twice. As for spellbane, the score was 25 spells
pierced it, 47 deflected of 72 total for both of us that time. That was fun despite
losing tiamat's scales which was quite a pain, due to being pretty hard to get it back.
Things that are not so hard to get back matter not that much. Thanks for a good fight
and attitude. As for that accident, I should not login at all using phone in modem mode.
In lag and group spam I missed message that barrier and harden was over just after the
giant, that was the main reason. What three citizens and emperor were doing at big D. vs
three defenders - that is another question.

My goal is and always will be to play the way, which gives fun to everybody involved.
It is not possible sometimes, but a good goal anyways. I decided to don't read and post
at Dios for the sake of preventing ooc things from affecting ic things, as humans can't
forget things they occasionally know about. Thanks for the fun and see you all at the Fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Adviso... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 21-Apr-18 03:40 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 03:48 AM #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Igos (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:50 AM, #11
Reply Gear fear, Zah (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 05:35 AM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 22-Apr-18 02:45 AM, #2
Reply Thoughts, Chamst (Anonymous), 22-Apr-18 04:26 PM, #3
Reply Dios issue revealed many #### in people, scr, 23-Apr-18 12:41 AM, #4
Reply RE: Thoughts, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:03 AM, #9
Reply QHCF, NoobAgain, 23-Apr-18 01:54 PM, #5
     Reply I suggest you learn to RP, Kstatida, 23-Apr-18 03:59 PM, #6
     Reply <3, NoobAgain, 23-Apr-18 05:23 PM, #7
     Reply RE: QHCF, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:08 AM, #10
          Reply You don't get it..., NoobAgain, 25-Apr-18 09:08 AM, #13
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 21-Apr-18 09:39 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133805 Previous topic | Next topic