Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Adviso..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133805
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Apr-18 03:40 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133805, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Advisor of the Council, Imperial Citizen"

Sat Apr 21 15:36:32 2018

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Hanraldis perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:500

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 03:48 AM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Igos (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:50 AM, #11
Reply Gear fear, Zah (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 05:35 AM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 22-Apr-18 02:45 AM, #2
Reply Thoughts, Chamst (Anonymous), 22-Apr-18 04:26 PM, #3
Reply Dios issue revealed many #### in people, scr, 23-Apr-18 12:41 AM, #4
Reply RE: Thoughts, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:03 AM, #9
Reply QHCF, NoobAgain, 23-Apr-18 01:54 PM, #5
     Reply I suggest you learn to RP, Kstatida, 23-Apr-18 03:59 PM, #6
     Reply <3, NoobAgain, 23-Apr-18 05:23 PM, #7
     Reply RE: QHCF, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:08 AM, #10
          Reply You don't get it..., NoobAgain, 25-Apr-18 09:08 AM, #13
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 21-Apr-18 09:39 PM, #1

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Wed 25-Apr-18 03:48 AM
Charter member
#133832, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..."
In response to Reply #0

That was my second hero ranked char and first serious attempt to try aspects of RP.
I started to post my role chapters at 51 and was adding it describing many things in
life of my character and Empire. Four of them remains unpublished still.
Those person who buy pbf will have it as bonus.

I explored as much as I could, missed Yzekon and Dispater in Hell. My thanks to all
involved in that. Missing boats in Hamsah and full Organia, I managed to catch 30k
exploration cap anyway. Having plans for dealing with Baal and a few remaining Pit
Fiends, so one day will give it a try. Maybe It would be my turn to come up with
a healer as nobody else is willing, who knows. Just kidding. I regret ST had been closed
just before I was able to be granted access to it, so I missed it entirely.

Everyone hates hell-perma for very obvious reasons. There are many gamechangers from
there, which could not be compensated at the moment by anything but shameless ganking.
But I won't vote for closing this masterpiece area, It would be better to add something
like it for goodies and neutrals, lets call it "Heaven" or something like that,
very challenging but rewarding. Having a bunch of hell gears I was trying to avoid
taking part in ganking with a few exceptions. Part of my role too, IC I hated to get my
expensive clothes stained with blood.

As a decked muter I was competitive vs almost all foes, being not able to reliably permalag,
but very annoying. Competitive almost all, but villagers. When Dihhadea and me were
trying to raid village I fell to Zah twice. As for spellbane, the score was 25 spells
pierced it, 47 deflected of 72 total for both of us that time. That was fun despite
losing tiamat's scales which was quite a pain, due to being pretty hard to get it back.
Things that are not so hard to get back matter not that much. Thanks for a good fight
and attitude. As for that accident, I should not login at all using phone in modem mode.
In lag and group spam I missed message that barrier and harden was over just after the
giant, that was the main reason. What three citizens and emperor were doing at big D. vs
three defenders - that is another question.

My goal is and always will be to play the way, which gives fun to everybody involved.
It is not possible sometimes, but a good goal anyways. I decided to don't read and post
at Dios for the sake of preventing ooc things from affecting ic things, as humans can't
forget things they occasionally know about. Thanks for the fun and see you all at the Fields.

Igos (Anonymous)Wed 25-Apr-18 04:50 AM
Charter member
#133836, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..."
In response to Reply #8

499 hours well spent, congratulations. You were a massive boon to Empire and will be sorely missed. It was always fun exploring and learning new things with you. Just ignore the cesspool that is qhcf and you’ll be better for it.

GLWYN

Zah (Anonymous)Wed 25-Apr-18 05:35 AM
Charter member
#133837, "Gear fear"
In response to Reply #8

Come play a Villager, die lots, kill lots and most importantly, lose lots of gear! The high risk, high reward around gear is one of the reasons why CF is great, but you need to learn to not fear or get upset by it.

As for Tiamat mail, the main reason I took it is not because I needed it (as a Giant I obviously didn't), but you were an extremely tough cookie and that one item more than anything made you tough vs. Zah. I would take it from any of my foes. I could have taken a lot more and arguably I should have, it was actually breaking my RP returning what I did, but I could tell you were upset by it.

It's obvious you're very passionate about CF and I think you're great for the game. As I said, try your hand as a Villager, I think you would really enjoy it and help get over the fear of losing your items.

GLWYN.

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Sun 22-Apr-18 02:45 AM
Charter member
#133807, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..."
In response to Reply #0

"You will go into dormancy for a week before actually deleting."
I had not the week unless it's less than seven days. I will appreciate
having a possibility to add four already written chapters more into
my role if I have a way to do so. Thanks in advance.
Gonna post farewells after this weekend.

Chamst (Anonymous)Sun 22-Apr-18 04:26 PM
Charter member
#133810, "Thoughts"
In response to Reply #2

I was surprised when I retrieved against you, Dihhadea and the duergar whip spec, that only he defended. I had been condoring over the palace and knew you were there for a long time. Did I catch you afk and get lucky when I came? The invoker was probably recovering from my recent attack but the warrior was super unlucky not to kill me. He had me entwined and healing let me survive long enough for him to miss and drum, have the entwine wear off, miss his parting blow and then my charmies got the fetish before he could make them flee too.

I get why you were so annoyed by the whole village thing, but these things always seem worse than they are, in the moment. Dex muter is extremely competitive even without cabal powers or great gear. I found that fighting with a staff, good stat coverage, metabolic quickening plus acceleration, meant that you can handle almost anyone. The repair spells are very useful for various maladictions too. You still had some sweet gear and even moderate stuff in the remaining slots would have meant you were the favorite in most fights. Posting on Dio's in the heat of the moment probably wasn't the best idea.

scrMon 23-Apr-18 12:41 AM
Member since 07th Jan 2017
75 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133812, "Dios issue revealed many #### in people"
In response to Reply #3

Actually this was good to be more OOC familiar with current CF community and this was good show.

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Wed 25-Apr-18 04:03 AM
Charter member
#133833, "RE: Thoughts"
In response to Reply #3

I was scouting mostly, believing that we could defend without ganking. I was playing from work,
so could had been distracted at that moment. And had nothing personal agains you to press too hard.
We can't change things that already happened, so it's time to turn the page, as haters gonna hate
and trolls will keep on trolling. Aquila non captat muscas.

NoobAgainMon 23-Apr-18 01:54 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
#133813, "QHCF"
In response to Reply #2

You character assassinated (your own character) on Dio's - I don't see how anyone can have an IC interaction with you after the OOC stuff on QHCF.

KstatidaMon 23-Apr-18 03:59 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133814, "I suggest you learn to RP"
In response to Reply #5

Noob

NoobAgainMon 23-Apr-18 05:23 PM
408 posts
#133815, "<3"
In response to Reply #6

Net texta.

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Wed 25-Apr-18 04:08 AM
Charter member
#133834, "RE: QHCF"
In response to Reply #5

If you don't see, please try to open your eyes. It's not that easy to keep ooc things separately
from ic but definitely worth trying.

NoobAgainWed 25-Apr-18 09:08 AM
408 posts
#133843, "You don't get it..."
In response to Reply #10

It's not about my ability to RP - it's that you had a Trump-style meltdown on QHCF which was functional deletion of your character.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Sat 21-Apr-18 09:39 PM
Charter member
#133806, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for working with me to collect data on the role-rating issue. Looks like duo dimension probably wasn't a factor, but it was worth checking out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133805 Previous topic | Next topic