Subject: "Thoughts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133805
Show all folders

Chamst (Anonymous)Sun 22-Apr-18 04:26 PM
Charter member
#133810, "Thoughts"

I was surprised when I retrieved against you, Dihhadea and the duergar whip spec, that only he defended. I had been condoring over the palace and knew you were there for a long time. Did I catch you afk and get lucky when I came? The invoker was probably recovering from my recent attack but the warrior was super unlucky not to kill me. He had me entwined and healing let me survive long enough for him to miss and drum, have the entwine wear off, miss his parting blow and then my charmies got the fetish before he could make them flee too.

I get why you were so annoyed by the whole village thing, but these things always seem worse than they are, in the moment. Dex muter is extremely competitive even without cabal powers or great gear. I found that fighting with a staff, good stat coverage, metabolic quickening plus acceleration, meant that you can handle almost anyone. The repair spells are very useful for various maladictions too. You still had some sweet gear and even moderate stuff in the remaining slots would have meant you were the favorite in most fights. Posting on Dio's in the heat of the moment probably wasn't the best idea.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Adviso... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 21-Apr-18 03:40 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 03:48 AM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Igos (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:50 AM, #11
Reply Gear fear, Zah (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 05:35 AM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 22-Apr-18 02:45 AM, #2
Reply Thoughts, Chamst (Anonymous), 22-Apr-18 04:26 PM #3
Reply Dios issue revealed many #### in people, scr, 23-Apr-18 12:41 AM, #4
Reply RE: Thoughts, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:03 AM, #9
Reply QHCF, NoobAgain, 23-Apr-18 01:54 PM, #5
     Reply I suggest you learn to RP, Kstatida, 23-Apr-18 03:59 PM, #6
     Reply <3, NoobAgain, 23-Apr-18 05:23 PM, #7
     Reply RE: QHCF, Hanraldis (Anonymous), 25-Apr-18 04:08 AM, #10
          Reply You don't get it..., NoobAgain, 25-Apr-18 09:08 AM, #13
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Hanraldis Oussett'rae the Ad..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 21-Apr-18 09:39 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133805 Previous topic | Next topic