Subject: "(DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted b..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17017
Show all folders

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17017, "(DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted b..."
Edited on Tue 06-Dec-22 09:32 PM

(D-Elf Healer) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted by Battle

Race: dark-elf
Class: healer
Level: 51
Alignment: Evil then Neutral then Evil again
Ethos: Neutral
Cabal: None
Hours: 446
Hometown: Galadon then Udgaard then Hamsah Mu'tazz
PK Ratio: Somewhere around 50%

-----

Yeah. Zepachu here. Hi everyone I can assure you this will be a LONG goodbye note! ...and I'm still going to forget people! So please, reply, and don't be insulted if I forgot you.

Well it was QUITE the run! My character before this was Zendyll, and that was after about a 1.5 year break from CF. Then I decided to play my FIRST empowerment character! Of course Evil, because I don't play Goodies. I really didn't have any cabal in mind when I started, just wanted to play, to play. I intended on following Yanoreth, so I chose Knowledge, but when she didn't reply or acknowledge me at all after about 50 hours... I figured I had to do something...

So I RP'd it that she, being her goddess-self, knew that Knowledge was not my true calling in life, and would not string me along. So I "reanalyzed" my life and figured that Passion was my true calling, because I had such a passion for knowledge, and for the Empire, and whatnot. So I looked for Arvam, even though my sphere was chosen as Knowledge. At level 19 I finally got in touch with him and he semi-approved, but for him to empower me not under his sphere he didn't want to do so he gave me a limited blessing... access to all my supplications until level 20. (Just out of sanc's reach.)

I played another 50-60 hours, and by the time I hit level 41, he then fully blessed me. Life went on, I sought Empire, yada yada, not going to talk about that much here because I don't want to reveal anything, and when I hero'd I had a blast for another 350 hours. Well, 250. Until I started to get bad fate handed to me, but what ya gonna do? Roll with the punches.

About 50-75 hours ago I started to get, well, not treated so nicely by the IMMs. I can see where they were coming from with a lot of it, but to be really honest... Such a major turnoff. A lot of it was undeserved. At one point 50 hours ago I was made Neutral and unempowered, when I totally would have expected that to happen to me maybe 50-75 hours PRIOR, when I was being way too friendly with the goodies, and whatnot. At any rate, what's done is done, and I'm sure there was a solid reason. Oh, toss in there also that I became a female at one point, and that kinda sucked, yet another adjustment that needed to be made.

So, I was made Neutral, and researched a way to become evil again. Found *some item* and said *some phrase* and made myself Evil again, thinking that possibly the IMM that changed me to Neutral didn't unempower/curse me, and by just changing my align back to evil I could access my supps again. No such luck. (But oh so worth the shot.)

After being turned Neutral I received no Immteraction at all, and prior to that on most weeks I would get at least something 5 out of 7 days in the week.

After I turned evil again I went to the Palace for about a week realtime and sat in the Throne I'd say a total of 15 hours or so throughout the week. I prayed, lots. Nothing. I claimed the Throne as my own for that week or so. Then at the end I became bitter, got up, kicked it, flipped out, sought out Shokai, yada yada yada, and was going to seek REVENGE against the darkness. But, I became sick in wanting to do that, and so instead I deleted. I had another 3 deaths in me, so no big deal.

On a personal note... About 150-200 hours in (right before I turned female), my dad had a quadruple bypass and my time became nil for a few days around there. As you can imagine, being turned female for the one or two hours I would hop on for the day to relax and distract my mind was NOT something I wanted to happen... When I came back, I got a lot of IMMteraction, although my time was a little more limited. I died at least five times because I had to jump up from the chair and help my dad, get him water, or take care of him in some way. I would "co teleport" or try to gate somewhere real quick for safety, but the few times that didn't work and someone actually found me I was real pissed. A week after that he was back in the hospital because he couldn't breathe, and I remember this is the only time I went out of character. I was chatting on AIM and at the Inn and I mixed up the windows and said to my group (with Aneriasha and Shiluzar in it) something like "I got starbust at the hospital." and I was sooo embarassed because I pride myself on staying IC... but as you can imagine for a few weeks there I was real distracted. Somehow kept it together, but maybe all my downfall as of late was a delayed effect from that, who knows. (BTW: He's recovering great.) And recently my brother got married... so I was out of commission for two days with that.

I think that's enough rambling for now. Time to say Goodbye. I'm putting them in alphabetical order, rather than cabal-order, for ease of being able to find your name.

-----
First and absolutely foremost...

***Aneriasha: You really made my time at the Inn, and just when we were both in the game, enjoyable. We had great RP sessions and everything was always interesting with you. I had planned to propose at one point . I'd really like it if you replied.

-----

Onto the rest...

***Airael: You ran good events at the Inn with Aneriasha, but always showed up later you golden duck holding druid you!

***Aiyaka: What can I say? We were turned Neutral together. I enjoyed all of our encounters and 'encounters' too. You were definitely one of the best roleplayers I interacted with.

***Alarin: I hate thief waylay. You were always fun to fight, not usually that much of a threat, unless you had someone else along with you.

***Alarn: Sailor! We met when we were both real young and were together up until the hero ranks. You were competent, and like me, never (or very rarely) died when the group was under your direction and plan. Once we relinquished that leader priveleged to someone else, bad things happened.

***Alvoroiz: Ospreys are amazing. You were a nice little hunter, but you did recently get me killed. I was at the bodyguard (at the Manor), and had just seen you on... and an osprey came flying to me. An hour later I sanc'd it, and then it attacked me. Turns out it was some new hero shapeshifter. Hah! I was so used to you flying to me.

***Bhagavan: *pfft* How many times have I seen this in my life...
::: nofol
::: Bhagavan stops following you.
:::
:::hehe, good job thief.

***Brock: You die so frickin' much.

***Cardiel: Always thought twice about whether or not to attack when you were around. Judging by how much we fought I think you know the answer to the question

***Cassougi: 'Hunted by Battle' brother. Good luck.

***Copernios: Good roleplayer, way too depressed. Cheer up. I could see the char didn't interest you toward the end.

***Dalayr: Drillmistress. Fun fights.

***Dwibbledorf: You punk. I abhored speaking to you, or grouping with you, because every other word you said please. "sanc please"

***Eclinsan: "co 'resist mental'" was my best friend when you were around.

***Elrys: Thanks for being open-minded behind the Inn with Aneriasha and I, re: three-interlocking rings discussion.

***Gastaad: Pfft! That's all I can come up with. Pfft! Well played.

***Ghuljun: Smart guy, and I appreciated you returning my things that one time you didn't know they were from my corpse.

***Glastrov: Porcupines rock.

***Gre: I still laugh when I think how I hunted you that one time and kicked you to death.

***Hvetlin: Asthmatic scion assassin. That time we went into Barovia and you died... heh. I saved your life HOW many times? You probably made my life a little easier, too, at points.

***Jamain: Greedy bastard. That one time you made me WANTED because I attacked Griffith in town, when I was deputized. I actually BS'd my way out of that flag. Went right to Noldruk and twisted the story all to my advantage, until it was removed. I totally deserved that flag.

***Jhaelryna: Chancellor, haven't seen you around later. I still remember the time you wanted me to embrace my womanhood and you kept playing with my hair.

***Jhalstruvv: Haven't forgotten you, your gifts, or your competance.

***Kalmah: Punk. Not only the whole situation with Xandrya... but I never did forgive you for killing Aneriasha supposedly accidently, behind the Inn that time when we were all fighting for fun. I have a long memory.

***Keovraib: I'm glad you got exiled from the village after you and a few others ganged me.

***Malinran: Nice business man. Always brought me nice merchandise.

***Moligant: Kingpin, I know I still owe you fifty gold! Sorry about that. Always looked for you on, if only to ask if you had an extra pair of spike-toed boots

***Narissa: Booooooooooobies. heh. You seductress you... and threatening toward the end. Nicely played.

***Nazira: Haven't seen you on in awhile, still looked for you even up until tonight.

***Nycoe: I hated when you were on... you always got my good stuff.

***Orein: Very deep and detailed character. Nicely played, keep it up.

***Punblinpo: You were a lot of fun to be around, always happy and cheerful.

***Queesha: Twice I helped you get the stoneform amulet... and you helped me in the drow city. Nice sharing Hillcrest with ya.

***Rhomelanthos: You started the whole thing with the Village and me, and after you attacked me I gathered a group and the Village lost about 6 to our 2 that day. I pressed on after that, and that's what drew Kastellyn's attention.

***Rugokar: You got exiled, I think because of that day with Keovraib and whatnot you ganged me for no apparent reason.

***Ryaskyth: War Master. You couldn't remember that I had turned into a woman. S'ok. You had good philosophies, especially about one person in particular. Hope you follow through with that.

***Sakard: Recently you definitely started to 'toss your weight around' or at least tried to. You became condescending and more 'evil'... well played.

***Sebastiano: Strange bracers. "co refresh sebastiano"

***Shiluzar: Aneriasha's Ilhar... missed you lately. Wanted to talk to you and share recent happenings.

***Siorgriend: Close-minded Maran, bent on killing evil... exactly what you should have been. Well done.

***Sokoerker: All those trips to Mortorn were fun.

***Starkad: Shaman, you were fun to fight... died so quick toward the end.

***Sylvrin: My personal scribe...

***Syrentil: You crazy AP.
:::Syrentil tells the group 'i fell'
:::You tell your group 'I have much of your things.'
:::Syrentil tells the group 'my axe?'
:::You tell your group 'Of Dissolution?'
:::Syrentil tells the group 'scream of the damned'
:::You tell your group 'Yes.'
:::Syrentil tells the group 'Zekasiq, I love you.'

***Tarnyxil: I always had to be fully prepared when you were around. Grrr!

***Thornarcrull: I really, truly, utterly dislike you. So many time OOC I literally wanted to jump through my screen and choke you. You're arrogant, overstep your boundaries, and totally think you're king #### and are on a high horse. Get over it.

***Vashka: Thanks for the attempted help toward the end, and all the fights during my lifespan.

***Wiglaf: Nice interactions with you. A rager with some depth? *gasp* Good job.

***Xandrya: My First Friend. You were not forgotten. I made many references to you throughout my life.

***Yuvien: So, I killed you twice Mr. Big Talking Conjurer. You tried nightgaunting me twice, too, didn't work. I mean honestly, who nightgaunts a healer?

***Zhangzhou: Formidable AP... you made a mistake walking in and bowing to me at the Palace that one time. IMMs chewed you out for that, woops

***Zharaluzar: YOUR whip and YOUR mace? Then how about you actually login and use them sometime.

----

Immortals:
***Straklaw: Was always fun running around with you, Chief.

***Kastellyn: When you wrote that note to me 'warning' me to not attack anymore, or I'd be branded and Hunted, I made sure I raided next time you were on. Village never posed a threat to me.

***Imperial Lord of the Divine: Used me and tossed me aside. Well done, but I think even you'll agree that I was one of the more eloquent, well-spoken, competent, and formidable out of all the other choices. Not to mention Dedicated. Oh well, I guess we'll see if this was a good decision of yours

***Imperial Minotaur Lord: Did you kick yourself OOC when you assumed I was the "other drow healer" that "didn't accept your appointed one" and then I kindly pointed out that you were thinking of the wrong drow healer? You let out a booming laugh which translated to me: "oops"

***Thanks to the Imm that controlled the kobold behind the Inn and put the boots on his hands: Funny

***Thanks to the Imm that controlled the brown sister under the aryth, when I was trying to find my manhood again, but all the sister wanted to do was dance and call me pretty.

***Thanks to the Imm that controlled the Healer in Udgaard, when searching for information about the three-interlocking rings.
-----

Well that was all from memory. Really good times with this character. First Healer, first Empowerment character. First time I tried to get empowered, too. It takes patience, but the process is fairly cool. I wish it was more informative. At first I had no idea that Yanoreth wasn't around, in fact till I came to these forums and she had posted on the bug board or something that she was 'now back'... what about people who were seeking her as their Imm? That's the part of the empowerment process that annoyed me.

And finally, in conclusion, thank you to everyone for making this a very fun character. I just stuck it out about 50-75 hours without having any fun, and getting shafted (I feel), but I deleted before I hated the character.

Lots of fun, thanks everyone, thanks Immortals.

Zekasiq aka Zepachu.

-----

I do have ICQ, Yahoo and MSN Messenger accounts, but I'm rarely on them. Feel free to contact me, but please if you're only doing so to ask me if I "have any lowbies" that I can help you "rank up with" don't contact me. I don't share OOC info nor conspire to make groups or other things happen conveniently. I get contacted with that stuff enough so please respect my wishes and don't ask me that. Thank you.
-----

P.S. Yea, I'll have another character within a few days

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh my, I can't believe it, Meladori (Guest), 12-May-03 05:17 AM, #52
Reply RE: Oh my, I can't believe it, Zepachu, 12-May-03 12:20 PM, #53
Reply Ka Boom!, Meladori (Guest), 13-May-03 09:14 AM, #55
     Reply RE: Ka Boom!, Zepachu, 13-May-03 02:36 PM, #57
          Reply RE: Ka Boom!, Meladori (Guest), 14-May-03 05:40 PM, #58
Reply RE: Oh my, I can't believe it, Dimion (Guest), 12-May-03 07:26 PM, #54
     Reply About my disappearing acts?, Meladori (Guest), 13-May-03 09:20 AM, #56
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Airael (Guest), 25-Apr-03 10:45 PM, #50
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 26-Apr-03 02:42 AM, #51
Reply heh sorry about that time in the manor, Corealis (Guest), 25-Apr-03 12:28 PM, #48
Reply RE: heh sorry about that time in the manor, Zepachu, 25-Apr-03 12:43 PM, #49
Reply Always dithspicable!, Lruthlor (Guest), 23-Apr-03 05:22 PM, #46
Reply RE: Always dithspicable!, Zepachu, 23-Apr-03 11:19 PM, #47
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Khasotholas, 23-Apr-03 07:15 AM, #43
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 23-Apr-03 08:40 AM, #45
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Vashka, 23-Apr-03 01:59 AM, #41
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 23-Apr-03 07:04 AM, #42
Reply Heh, good fights, good times, Alarin (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:40 PM, #38
Reply RE: Heh, good fights, good times, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:54 PM, #40
Reply Goodbye, Narissa (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:41 PM, #37
Reply RE: Goodbye, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:53 PM, #39
Reply I'm Done. Rejoice., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:11 PM, #35
Reply LOG: Trusting Fools - snippets, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:10 PM, #34
Reply LOG: Death snippets, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 02:17 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Fahnrore, 22-Apr-03 01:39 PM, #31
Reply Haha!, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 01:43 PM, #32
     Reply 5-10? You worded me twice. Three times, tops.nt, Sior (Guest), 23-Apr-03 07:34 AM, #44
Reply LOG: Orein and Kheopia's Wedding that I performed., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 01:06 PM, #29
Reply Thanks for posting that, were good times n/t, Kheopia (Guest), 22-Apr-03 01:34 PM, #30
Reply LOG: Kobold behind the Inn, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:50 PM, #28
Reply Bah! #8, Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:08 PM, #24
Reply RE: Bah! #8, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:30 PM, #27
     Reply Ha., Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Apr-03 03:25 PM, #36
Reply thanks for...., Trinthos (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:04 PM, #23
Reply Yeah..., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:21 PM, #26
Reply You ate grapes, didn't you? n/t, Urden, 22-Apr-03 11:48 AM, #21
Reply Explanation., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:16 PM, #25
Reply That's it?, Sakard (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:45 AM, #20
Reply RE: That's it?, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:59 AM, #22
Reply nice job., Briessa (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:37 AM, #12
Reply RE: nice job., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:28 AM, #19
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Moligant (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:21 AM, #11
Reply Always the businessman., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:24 AM, #18
Reply Bye, Elrys (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:14 AM, #10
Reply RE: Bye, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:17 AM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Racli, 22-Apr-03 07:33 AM, #6
Reply Please don't hurt me. :-), Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 08:59 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), nepenthe, 22-Apr-03 09:39 AM, #13
          Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 10:40 AM, #14
               Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), nepenthe, 22-Apr-03 11:01 AM, #15
                    Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:18 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zharaluzar (Guest), 22-Apr-03 06:13 AM, #5
Reply I want my... I want my whip and maaaaaaace..., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 08:57 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Sylvrin (Guest), 22-Apr-03 05:47 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 08:51 AM, #7
Reply My Score, Practice List and last set of clothes, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:59 AM, #3
Reply My Descs, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:50 AM, #2
Reply My Role, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:44 AM, #1

Meladori (Guest)Mon 12-May-03 05:17 AM

#17530, "Oh my, I can't believe it"
In response to Reply #0

I'm not sure if you're still checking this for new posts, but my computer has really been on the frits lately. First my screen caught fire, then I had to reformat, blah blah, I'm not a big computer person, so it took a long time to get it up and running. Anyway, I can't believe you forgot me *smirk* As I recall, it was Meladori who guided you to Arvam. She really liked Zekasiq, but always had an eye on those Imperials. Anyway, I liked the char a lot and hope to meet you with some other characters some time. Take care.

ZepachuMon 12-May-03 12:18 PM
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17531, "RE: Oh my, I can't believe it"
In response to Reply #52
Edited on Mon 12-May-03 12:20 PM

Luckily the forum moves posts up to the top when a new post is made to them. Sorry I forgot you... if it is any consolation I totally *MEANT* to write something in about you!

Meladori was the one that guided me to Arvam, and also one that I wanted to take dancing lessons from... but we were a little abrasive to one another toward the end, that was fun. You were fun to be around and I learned a lot about emoting as a female because of you (and a few others)

I loved rambling on about how you were never around anymore, even though I knew you were, and saw you on... the point of it was, though, that most people don't understand, is that *I* wasn't at the Inn a lot to see you, so I basically said YOU were the one who wasn't around. I try to live within CF's terms... like if someone asks when I will see them again and I know it'll be an hour or two realtime, I say I'll be back around this way in a week or two. Same goes for interaction. Just because I type "who" and have seen you online doesn't mean that I interacted with you. I think it pissed you off every time I said that you were never around. That was the point.

Nicely played, and I *finally* (two days ago) after these few weeks of thought have decided on a new character and rolled it.

Wahoo!

Meladori (Guest)Tue 13-May-03 09:14 AM

#17542, "Ka Boom!"
In response to Reply #53

Oh, I was never pissed. Meladori got upset perhaps, cause someone who hardly visited the inn was telling her she wasn't there. Let's face it, you can't go to someone's house and tell them they hardly live there anymore if you don't visit often. The only time I get mad while playing Meladori is when my computer explodes, which it does on a regular basis. Right now, Meladori is having dizzy spells and fainting spells, on account of me having to restart the computer every 15 or so minutes

ZepachuTue 13-May-03 02:36 PM
223 posts
#17545, "RE: Ka Boom!"
In response to Reply #55

Hah. Sounds like it's time for a format.

Meladori (Guest)Wed 14-May-03 05:40 PM

#17589, "RE: Ka Boom!"
In response to Reply #57

Would you believe that I have reformatted twice in the last month, well, I didn't, I let others who knew what they were doing do it. Well I hope they knew what they were doing. It's running a bit better, but still poorly.

Dimion (Guest)Mon 12-May-03 07:26 PM

#17539, "RE: Oh my, I can't believe it"
In response to Reply #52

hehe so now this explains much to me.

Meladori (Guest)Tue 13-May-03 09:20 AM

#17543, "About my disappearing acts?"
In response to Reply #54

Yeah, this computer is falling apart piece by piece. It's actually getting Meladori into a lot of trouble. I always make us stories of why she's been a way for so long. I've been kidnapped by Drow and taken to the underdark, lost in the mountains, blah blah, but I always try to come back as fast as I can. I should sell my piano and buy a new computer, or maybe just stop buying so much tea. Hip hip, cheerio

Airael (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-03 10:45 PM

#17154, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

Heh I know my timings are a drag at times but I play from the other end of the earth (in terms of speech) and most times I get confused about the time difference and the days cause of that...

I really liked your character, even if it took me some time to actually learn to spell your name *grin* It was fun and you were fun to be around durring events and stuff. Good luck on your next character and see ya in the fields!

ZepachuSat 26-Apr-03 02:42 AM
223 posts
#17155, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #50

Thanks Airael You played a solid character as well. Zek-a-siq, not THAT hard (Pronounced Zek-a-SICK, not Zek-a-SEEK, by the way)

That's interesting considering I typed 'Aireal' half the time and had to backspace

Corealis (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-03 12:28 PM

#17149, "heh sorry about that time in the manor"
In response to Reply #0

All I knew was that you were evil, and I had a heck of an opportunity. I've seen you with other characters though, and you seemed like a pretty solid character. One piece of advice, you didn't have to die in the manor. You kept trying to flee, and the bodyguard kept cutting you off. You should have just worded, teleported, I think you can even gate out of combat.

good character, see you in the fields

Corealis

ZepachuFri 25-Apr-03 12:43 PM
223 posts
#17150, "RE: heh sorry about that time in the manor"
In response to Reply #48

Yeah you can gate out of combat, and I should have just worded, or something. The fact is, I had forgotten the bodyguard had a polearm and would cut me off, so when i typed fle, I did it about 3-4 times... I rarely spam, but I did at that point, and I had a 5th-> command of "co wo" spammed in, but got killed quick.

Nice kill, on your part.

Lruthlor (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-03 05:22 PM

#17111, "Always dithspicable!"
In response to Reply #0

It's tough with my role to be interacting with Evil folks beyond brief words. I always gunned for you when I could knowing the chances of keeping you were slim. Think I died to you and your cronies maybe twice and I got you once. Always a good brawl though, both times I went down trying to save someone. You definitely got more skilled as you aged.

Luck with the next.

ZepachuWed 23-Apr-03 11:19 PM
223 posts
#17122, "RE: Always dithspicable!"
In response to Reply #46

Thanks, you too. Yeah, I settled into being a Healer later on. It was my first Healer, and I've played every class on CF. (Only things that could be evil, though, incidentally. Never played a 'Goodie' though maybe I'll try one. *gasp*) Having played many assassins, I'm used to being patient... That definitely helped with this healer, but oh so frustrating at times. I'd rather be able to deal damage and die than to literally hardly EVER die and not be able to hunt people effectively. That's ultimately what made me step away from the character.

KhasotholasWed 23-Apr-03 07:15 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17099, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you did a fine job, interacting, for the most part. At some point in your life, myself, and others, thought you turned... well not quite evil. But that aside, you were quite an interesting character, and fun to interact with. Of particular interest was you becoming a woman, and then just going with it. Interesting twist. Seems like you enjoyed the character, I'm glad.

ZepachuWed 23-Apr-03 08:40 AM
223 posts
#17101, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #43

Yeah at somewhere around 350 hours into the char, 100 hours before I deleted, I became real tired of the whole defensive thing and not being able to back up my words as effectively as I wanted to.

That, coupled with the female thing, and some other in-game occurences caused me to realize I needed to move on and make another character, to have some fun. I only have one character in rotation at any given time, so to make another I had to kill this one.

Thank you for all the interaction, it is greatly appreciated.

Oh, yeah, and thank you for calling me pretty. I know what was on your mind, but you had NO SHOT with me. K?

VashkaWed 23-Apr-03 01:59 AM
Member since 12th Mar 2003
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17097, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah, just when things were getting interesting too. Well played. We knew each other for a long time. I remember when we first spoke and I took what you said on faith and believed you a kind hearted drow and you told me how much you respected the fact that I didn't judge you by who you were. Then things went down and we grew apart until we were butting heads at the end. Anyway well played and see ya in the Fields.

Vashka

ZepachuWed 23-Apr-03 07:04 AM
223 posts
#17098, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #41

Well, yeah. Zekasiq lulled many into a false sense of security. I enjoyed all our fights and RP sessions.

Alarin (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 11:40 PM

#17092, "Heh, good fights, good times"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, I felt accomplished though when I trapped you into chasing me on eastern. I know you never made that mistake again, not flying, heh. Oh well, lots of fun fights, lots of good times. I tried to let you get rid of your hunted status, well, you died first eh. Anyway, good luck with the next, great job with this one.

Alarin

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:54 PM
223 posts
#17094, "RE: Heh, good fights, good times"
In response to Reply #38

Thanks, I was glad to talk with you. You, along with Wiglaf, had substance as a rager, rather than 'ME SMOOSH YOU NOW. ME STOMP.' kind of attitude.

Thanks for the luck wishing.

Narissa (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 09:41 PM

#17089, "Goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

Well played character, enjoyed conversations with both you and your wife. Heh... we did some 'nasty' and kinky things together, yah? I believe you know my reasons to the end, as a player I hate it, ICwise it was necessary.

Too bad you didn't stick it and last, I'm sure you would have gotten back you powers and even more. And I'm sure it was a chance to see yourself and prove your worth. An evil character turned neutral has a tuffer chance to come back again as most dark gods are not forgiving. Good characters usually do better at redemption.

Oh well, didn't know it was you, Zep, but nicely done Take care and hope you roll up another Imperial. Empire rulez.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:53 PM
223 posts
#17093, "RE: Goodbye"
In response to Reply #37

Hehe. You were fun. It wasn't that I didn't want to be Evil again, or anything... My heart was just not into the Healer thing anymore. The four con, no Immteraction, no prayers, and so forth. Defense is not my style, well, not THAT much defense. I'm not content just sitting there healing, or playing the support character and not able to do massive amounts of damage myself. That's why I always had embossed lightning rings, at one point five faces of death, staff of striking/eagle-inscribed, and whatnot, to deal more damage.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:11 PM
223 posts
#17068, "I'm Done. Rejoice."
In response to Reply #0

I'm finally done posting. I posted way too much. Was going to go through my logs and look for battles I *won* but didn't feel like it. Ask me for anything specific.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:10 PM
223 posts
#17067, "LOG: Trusting Fools - snippets"
In response to Reply #0

Part of my role was to show people the error of their ways if they were so trusting. Most of the time I did this randomly, some times in combat, but always with a smile on my face OOC and IC.

This is obviously without ones that people actually wanted. Let the fun begin!

Siorgriend takes the cake, easily. Dylerion follows close behind, though.

-----
Diorgen disappears.
Satic disappears.
Phanotep disappears.
Ilanit disappears.
Channsi disappears.
Dacheal disappears.
Mahamothy disappears.
Siorgriend disappears.
Liu disappears.
Eclinsan disappears.
Dylerion disappears.
Siorgriend disappears.
Gastaad disappears.
Haborym disappears.
Dylerion disappears.
Findlebisk disappears.
Siorgriend disappears.
Kalorian disappears.
Ikram disappears.
Siorgriend disappears.
Dylerion disappears.

-----
Khrongh bonks Aneriasha on the head for being such an utter moron.
Khrongh disappears.
-----
As far as I recall, this is the only time I did this to someone:

You put Fahnrore into a deep healing sleep.
Fahnrore disappears.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 02:15 PM
223 posts
#17066, "LOG: Death snippets"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 22-Apr-03 02:17 PM

Here are the last few hits of my deaths, mob ones, and exploration too.

-----
In the battlefield was with Syrentil, worded him and of course didn't have a chanec to myself:

You parry Yurtag's smash.
Yurtag's suction DISMEMBERS you!
Yurtag's smash MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Syithar's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Syithar's wrath MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Syithar's wrath.
You parry Keovraib's wrath.
Keovraib's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
(Galadon's Northeast Gate)
Rhomelanthos's crush MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Rhomelanthos's crushing force MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Rhomelanthos's crush DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Rhomelanthos parries your crush.
Your crush wounds Rhomelanthos.
Rhomelanthos has some small but disgusting cuts.
(5 PM)<53hp 708m 393mv--17403tnl> (fighting outdoors): fle
Rhomelanthos has some small but disgusting cuts.

Rhomelanthos gets in one more shot as you flee.
Rhomelanthos's parting blow MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
(Mortorn)
Ihnzurthia's wrath mauls Naldaeruth.
Ihnzurthia's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
Rugokar, Grogim and Keovraib (Before being Hunted, and alone in Arkham)

Someone drives its axes into both sides of your body, stunning you.
Someone's brutal attack *** DEVASTATES *** you!
Someone's brutal attack *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You yell 'Help! Someone tried to hack me to pieces!'
Someone parries your stinging lash.
Someone's wrath misses you.
Someone's wrath MANGLES you!
Someone's wrath DISMEMBERS you!
Someone's caustic slime *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Someone's pierce MANGLES you!
Someone's caustic slime *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Someone has a few scratches.

(7 AM)<114hp 491m 456mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors):

Your stinging lash decimates someone!
Someone's wrath MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Someone's wrath MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----

Grogim gets in one more shot as you flee.
Grogim's parting blow EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
Ran into the Market Square and, as was my habit, put up a blade barrier. Didn't expect this to happen:

Market Square

(3 PM)<924hp 487m 638mv--21676tnl> (standing outdoors): co blad
Gre has arrived.

(3 PM)<924hp 487m 638mv--21676tnl> (standing outdoors): You close your eyes and hum for an instant.
You create a barrier of whirring blades about you.

(3 PM)<924hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (standing outdoors):
The Nightwalker has arrived.
(3 PM)<924hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (standing outdoors):

Your blade barrier MANGLES Gre!
The whirling blades around you disappear.
Gre has some small but disgusting cuts.

(3 PM)<924hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (fighting outdoors): fle

Alarin steps out of the shadows.
Alarin backs you into a corner and distracts you from what you were doing!

(3 PM)<924hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (fighting outdoors):
Gre parries your blast.
Gre dodges your blast.
Gre's slash *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

(3 PM)<817hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (fighting outdoors):
Gre tries some fancy axe-work, but is only partially successful.
Gre's brutal attack MANGLES you!
Gre's brutal attack misses you.

(4 PM)<724hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (fighting outdoors):
Hvetlin steps out of the shadows.
Hvetlin grabs hold of Alarin's neck and puts him to sleep.

(4 PM)<724hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (fighting outdoors):
Gre parries your blast.
Gre parries your blast.
Gre delivers a blow of deadly force!
Gre's slash does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
That really did HURT!
Gre's chop MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Gre's slash *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge Gre's slash.

(4 PM)<56hp 387m 638mv--21676tnl> (fighting outdoors): Gre gets in one more shot as you flee.
Gre's parting blow *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
The only time Eclinsan's frightful fiend got me, my resist mental JUST fell the round before, and I was already pretty hurt.

You parry the phantasmal killer's mental assault.
The phantasmal killer's mental assault alarms you!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
The phantasmal killer's mental assault DISTRESSES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
I hate Cranial. :-P

Gre brings Fordurn, the Hammer of Creation around to hit your head!
Gre's cranial hit MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Gre is covered with bleeding wounds.

(3 AM)<180hp 553m 731mv--21676tnl> (resting outdoors):
Gre parries your wrath.
Gre parries your wrath.
Gre's slice MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge Gre's divine power.
Gre's slice MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Gre's slice DISMEMBERS you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
I was at the Fortress, and the other three group members that were with me fled and worded/quaffed. (Typical.) I stayed because a few more hits I woulda had the orb. I got the orb, then tried to run, and... Heh.

(7 PM)<620hp 917m 913mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors):
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by a fox!'
You parry a fox's claw.
You parry a fox's claw.
You parry a fox's claw.
You parry a fox's claw.
Siorgriend is covered with bleeding wounds.

(7 PM)<620hp 917m 913mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors): No way! You are still fighting!
Siorgriend is covered with bleeding wounds.

You flee from combat!

(7 PM)<620hp 917m 909mv--21676tnl> (standing indoors): co wo
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
The attempt failed.
*** Woops, forgot.

*** Snip me running and getting almost to the exit...

You yell 'Die, Kalindar, you sorcerous dog!'
Kalindar utters the words, 'izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai'.
Blinding pain erupts in your head and spine, stunning you momentarily.
Kalindar parries your blast.
Kalindar has a few scratches.

(7 PM)<620hp 912m 907mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors):
A fox scans up.

(7 PM)<620hp 912m 907mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors): fle
You parry Kalindar's wrath.

Dylerion has arrived.

Dylerion's cranial hit misses you.

Your shield blocks a fox's claw.
You parry a fox's claw.
A fox's claw MUTILATES you!
A fox's claw maims you!

(7 PM)<546hp 912m 907mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors):
Siorgriend has arrived.

(7 PM)<546hp 912m 907mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors):
Dylerion's divine power DISMEMBERS you!
Your shield blocks Dylerion's divine power.
You parry Siorgriend's punch.
Your shield blocks Siorgriend's punch.
A fox's claw maims you!
You parry a fox's claw.
A fox's claw misses you.

(7 PM)<393hp 912m 907mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors):
Tivaerla has arrived.

(7 PM)<393hp 912m 907mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors): PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee from combat!

*** Snip me running a little more.

You parry a fox's claw.
You parry a fox's claw.
A fox's claw decimates you!
A fox is in perfect health.

A fox dodges your blast.
A fox dodges your blast.
You parry a fox's claw.

(8 PM)<383hp 968m 916mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors): fle
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

(8 PM)<383hp 968m 916mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors): fle

You yell 'Die, Siorgriend, you sorcerous dog!'
Siorgriend narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.

You tremble under the force of Siorgriend's wrath as it tears deeply into your soul.
Siorgriend's heavenly wrath *** DEVASTATES *** you!

The Grand Temple

You flee from combat!

*** Didn't get far.

Dylerion has arrived.

(8 PM)<252hp 968m 915mv--21676tnl> (standing indoors): You aren't fighting anyone.
You yell 'Die, Kalindar, you sorcerous dog!'
Your entire body explodes in pain, stunning you into helplessness!
You find it hard to concentrate as your mind pops and buzzes.
Kalindar dodges your blast.

(8 PM)<252hp 968m 915mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoors): You're totally frozen!

Dylerion brings mace of holy empowerment around to hit your head!
Dylerion's cranial hit DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your head spins a bit and then settles into a dull throb.

(8 PM)<193hp 968m 915mv--21676tnl> (resting indoors):
The pain of your attack is absorbed by Kalindar's ward!
Your blast misses Kalindar.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Dylerion's divine power MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your shield blocks Dylerion's divine power.
Your shield blocks Kalindar's wrath.

(8 PM)<62hp 968m 915mv--21676tnl> (fighting indoor
You parry a fox's claw.
A fox's claw maims you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A fox's claw MUTILATES you!
You have been KILLED!!

Fun.

-----
I think the only time Alarin actually killed me. My flying had JUSt worn off, and he luckily took advantage of it.

No need to display the first rounds...

Alarin trips you and you go down!
Alarin's trip grazes you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Seizing upon your moment of weakness, Alarin brutally kicks you while you're down!
Alarin's vicious attack devastates you!
You are stunned, but will probably recover.
Alarin's wrath MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
(Mortorn)

Graazur'Ukal's blast of gas does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Graazur'Ukal's acidic bite MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
No need to display previous rounds, cranial, cranial, cranial.

Your shield blocks Tarnyxil's slash.
Dylerion's icy grip devastates you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Dylerion's blast misses you.
Dylerion's icy grip MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Siorgriend's searing light EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
Death Trap... and I had verbose descriptions on, but was in the mode of hitting the mapped 8 on my keypad (north) and didn't notice the big enough change in the desc. Woops.

A sharp spike does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
Group teleport is fun.

The Warm Lair

Shrouded by an unnatural looking green mist, a green dragon lurks behind the gas.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Ancient Green Dragon!'
The Ancient Green Dragon MANGLES you!
The Ancient Green Dragon MANGLES you!
The Ancient Green Dragon is in perfect health.

(1 PM)<618hp 39m 436mv--27100tnl> (fighting indoors):
The glowing purple dust rubs off of Aneriasha.
You feel ready for another nap.

(1 PM)<624hp 78m 487mv--27100tnl> (fighting indoors): mut
The Ancient Green Dragon is unaffected by your smash!
The Ancient Green Dragon dodges your smash.
The Ancient Green Dragon's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** you!

(1 PM)<510hp 78m 487mv--27100tnl> (fighting indoors): fle

You mutter quietly to yourself. *** Bah! Idiot. Hehe

(1 PM)<510hp 78m 487mv--27100tnl> (fighting indoors): fle
The Ancient Green Dragon's blast of gas <<< ERADICATES >>> Aneriasha!
The Ancient Green Dragon's blast of gas does UNSPEAKABLE things to you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
Dylerion parries your punch.
Dylerion's blast MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You are stunned, but will probably recover.
You have been KILLED!!
-----

Lruthlor's divine power MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
This what I get for gating to Tarnyxil.

Try as you might you can't escape the fiend for long!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A Whitecloak gate guard executes a controlled overhead attack with his polearm.
A Whitecloak gate guard's chop EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A Whitecloak gate guard executes a controlled overhead attack with his polearm.
A Whitecloak gate guard's chop EVISCERATES you!
You have been KILLED!!

-----
You yell 'Die, Galial, you sorcerous dog!'
Galial utters the words, 'uwwarahuai'.
Softly chanting, Galial steps up to you with his hand outstretched.
Like a lover's caress, he slowly traces a line down your arm.
Galial's immolation *** SCORCHES *** you!
You have been KILLED!!
-----

I know I missed a few, but there ya go. Shrug.

FahnroreTue 22-Apr-03 01:39 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17061, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah! No mention of me! I laughed so hard when you put me into healing sleep and worded me. I was thinking that you were going after a chaotic character like the Entropy. Nicely done.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 01:43 PM
223 posts
#17062, "Haha!"
In response to Reply #31

Do you know how many DOZENS of times I've done that to people? It was part of my role, in showing people that you can't be so trusting.

Normally I would just word them, but after doing it to you at least twice I decided to healing sleep you first. Heh.

I did it to Siorgriend at least 5-10 times... Man, I should look that up and post it. Yep, that'll be on the todo list. Hehe.

Sior (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-03 07:34 AM

#17100, "5-10? You worded me twice. Three times, tops.nt"
In response to Reply #32

ntn

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 01:06 PM
223 posts
#17058, "LOG: Orein and Kheopia's Wedding that I performed."
In response to Reply #0

My only wedding performed, and I did it as a female. I was still settling into being a female, but all in all I think it turned out well. I had no idea I was going to be performing this wedding until literally five minutes before it happened. Though up the spring/staff thing on the fly, and hoped that that made it less of an embarassing wedding

-----

*snip waiting for people, and Kheopia getting dressed*

Orein whispers to you 'I believe we are assembled.'
You smile happily.
You say 'Yes, I believe we are all here!'

The Tribunal Walkway

The hustle of Galadon seems slowed, almost distant here when looking at this stately path. The area is well tended with grass running alongside the gray brick path. Two large statues flank this cold stone as it progresses east to a monolithic structure. These statues are works in contrast, one to the north a beautifully rendered in white marble, and to the south in black. The spire is truly the dominating view, facing it or away it seems to loom above, its remembered presence ensured by its size and unique triangular form. For those who have a position to follow the path eastward, one may enter the courtyard of the Blood Tribunal.

( 2) A small cake of unleavened bread lies here.
Cole is resting here.
Bruk is here.
(Invis) Achirath is here.
(Translucent) Nicktshick is here.
(Translucent) Jamain is here.
(Invis) (Translucent) Orein is here.
The Goddess of Love and Mercy is here, treating you with the Justice you deserve.
(Translucent) Kheopia is here.
Aneriasha is here.
Jesrelres is here.

You smile happily.
You say 'Take your places, everyone.'
Zekasiq gestures about to various people in the room, pointing to other spots within the Walkway.
You nod.
You say 'Right there. Perfect.'
Jamain takes his place upon the walkway.
Tirrarraeor has arrived.
You nod.
Tirrarraeor smirks.
Orein takes up his own spot, at Zekasiq's direction.
Achirath steps behind Jamain.
Kheopia strides over to her place on the walkway, rubbing and fumbling with her gown as she walks.

You say 'It is my distinct honor and pleasure to perform the marriage of Orein and Kheopia!'

Zekasiq smiles at Orein.
Zekasiq smiles at Kheopia.
Kheopia smiles at you.
You say 'Orein. Kheopia.'

You say 'I have known you both for some time now...'
Tuamotu has arrived.
Tuamotu pants exhaustedly.
You whisper 'Just in time.'
Zekasiq points to Tuamotu then gestures sharply behind Jamain.
Zekasiq clears her throat mildly.
Tuamotu moves over behind Jamain, and stands quietly.

You say 'I know you both, and I must say, it is quite a beautiful union to have you two bound in this way.'
You say 'Now, with the... ceremony.'
Kheopia waits beside Orein, occasionally sneaking a glance in his direction.

You tell your group 'I truly have no idea what I'm doing.' ***(Aneriasha in it. Hehe.)

Zekasiq smiles at Aneriasha.

Aneriasha tells the group 'Do you ever?' ***(It's how I live my life. On the fly, baby!)

You say 'Orein, do you take Kheopia...'
You say 'For better, or for worse...'
Orein ducks his head a bit, slightly turning it to meet Kheopia's gaze, a little blush and grin on his face.
You say 'No matter what form she may take...'

You say 'A creature of air, a creature of the sea...'
You say 'An aggressive ram, or an armadillo... like me.' (Rhyming is fun!)

Jamain tells you 'air and land..' *** (I didn't know what her foci's were beforehand, heh. Orein's I knew, though.)

Zekasiq cocks her head slightly and pauses a brief moment.
You say '...For as long as you both shall live?'
Orein says 'I do.'

You say 'And you, Kheopia... '
You say 'Do you take Orein, to be your husband...'
You say 'No matter how wild of a turkey he may be...'
You say 'No matter how long his claws may be as that of a jaguar...'
You say 'Or how beady his eyes may be as a vulture.'
You say 'For as long as you both shall live?'
Kheopia says 'I certainly do, wild turkey claws and all.'
You smile happily.

You close your eyes and hum for an instant.
A magical spring flows from the ground.

You say 'Step into the spring slightly.'
Orein blinks a few times.
Kheopia glides over until her feet touch the water.
Orein steps into the spring, muttering something under his breath about wet feathers.
Bria watches the couple with a slight smile on her face.

Zekasiq raises her hands slightly, and the water level rises, bellowing just below the chins of Orein and Kheopia.

You say to Orein 'You may kiss the bride.'

Orein kisses Kheopia gently.
Kheopia passionately kisses Orein.

Tirrarraeor licks his mouth and smiles.
Tuamotu smiles happily.

Zekasiq lowers her arms and the water level recedes.
Kheopia wraps her arms around Orein in a warm and loving embrace.
Zekasiq steps close to Orein and Kheopia.

Zekasiq holds her staff of striking up, horizontal to the couple.
You say 'I now pronounce you...'
Zekasiq taps Orein slightly with the staff.
You say 'Husband...'
Zekasiq taps Kheopia slightly with the staff.
You say 'And Wife!'

Kheopia says to you 'If... If you don't mind, I have some vows I wanted to say.'

You say 'And, um.'
You say 'For good measure... Kiss her again!' *** (I forgot "You may kiss the bride comes AFTER I pronounce them husband and wife, rofl.)

Kheopia (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 01:34 PM

#17060, "Thanks for posting that, were good times n/t"
In response to Reply #29

no text

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 12:50 PM
223 posts
#17057, "LOG: Kobold behind the Inn"
In response to Reply #0

Behind the Inn with Aneriasha, I was massaging her neck/shoulders.

A male Kobold has arrived.

: l kobold
You see a small dog-snouted creature before you. He raises his hand to block out the brilliance of your light. He peers at you and tries to figure out what you want here.

A male Kobold is in perfect health.

Startled, a male Kobold lets out a "Yipe!"
A male Kobold says 'Are you strangling her?'
Zekasiq removes her hands from Aneriasha's shoulders.
You say 'What? No. A massage.'
Aneriasha says 'What do you want Kobold?'
Zekasiq stands slowly and seductively, bending down slightly before standing erect.
A male Kobold looks at Aneriasha.
You say 'What can... We... Do for you?'
Zekasiq smiles.
A male Kobold says 'I like apples.'
Zekasiq stifles a laugh.

You close your eyes and hum for an instant.
Some unleavened bread appears before you.

You say 'Try some bread.'
A male Kobold frowns.
You say 'It's quite good.'

A male Kobold says 'Are you an ogre?'
Aneriasha says to a male Kobold 'What about grapes?'
You say 'Ah grapes, even more juicy than an apple.'
You say 'No, do I look like an ogre?'
Aneriasha says to a male Kobold 'Want some grapes?'
A male Kobold says 'I climbed a hill once. All tired.'
You say 'I've climbed many hills.'
A male Kobold says 'Sometimes, swamp muck gets between my toes, and I like it and leave it there.'
Aneriasha says to a male Kobold 'So do you want anything?'
A male Kobold wiggles his toes.
You say 'Want some boots?'
You say 'That way the muck won't fall off as you walk.'
A male Kobold peers at you intently.
You say 'It will be safe, in between your toes. You see?'
A male Kobold says 'Ahh.....'
You give the boots of stealth to a male Kobold.
Carefully, a male Kobold stares at the boots of stealth, looking for small details.
A male Kobold wears the boots of stealth on his hands.
A male Kobold says 'They feel good on here.'
A male Kobold wiggles the boots of stealth back and forth on his body, trying to get it to fit right.
You say 'They're meant for your feet, but if that feels good, so be it.'
You say 'Try these, on your feet.'
You give a pair of lamellar boots to a male Kobold.
A male Kobold hugs you.
A male Kobold leaves north.

Thornarcrull (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 12:08 PM

#17051, "Bah! #8"
In response to Reply #0

Hey man. You never liked ANY of my characters. Perhaps you just don't like the style. I'm playing the role, you should allready realise this.

Anyhow. I enjoyed our interractons; well played healer. You followed my "path" since time you hadn't any epowerment at all. I'm glad I saw potential in you and accepted you into the unofficial group 'Foundation'. Damn, we had so much fun.

It begun in Hillcrest... with the booming laughter. I had no idea who it is at that time.

When you turned woman, your personality changed by 100%. Thorn always had problems with womans, and your transform SO PISSED ME OFF. You cannot believe. Thorn's role seems affects everyone around. ;P

I beleive I pissed you off with my returning. But I had to leave my city to visit some conference, and I've been there almost for a two weeks. From there I couldn't play without a client (I tried, but telnet is a bane for my characters).

About hating/disliking me, who cares. It's a game. I always thought that "zepachu is an utterly moron". But even if so, you can play good characters!

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 12:30 PM
223 posts
#17056, "RE: Bah! #8"
In response to Reply #24

Well I'm not sure what other characters you had for you to claim that I didn't like ANY of them, but I'll take your word for it.

I didn't like Thornarcrull because he acted like he was on a high horse, when in all regards I was better than him. Perhaps his only advantage was that he remained a little more low-key, and cared more about himself. I know of at least 3-4 times that I died, with you either in the room, or a room away... and you weren't lagged.

I think you dropped the ball on purpose sometimes because you knew I was better, and gaining power. Whatever the case may be, if you're looking to RP an arrogant, self-proclaimed-powerful, somewhat inept, bent on keeping himself alive and screwing his allies... Then good job.

Tootles.

Thornarcrull (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 03:25 PM

#17069, "Ha."
In response to Reply #27

This is the first time I'm playing truly selfish character. It doesn't mean I do not care for the allies; no, counterwise, I appretiate them. But that doesn't mean I'll give my life for their mistakes (as I did once before, and sworn never to do such ####) - I think Rhomelandos posted the log of this nonsense somewhere on the forums.

High of myself... dude, I'm a drow. Dude, I haven't been turned neutral, though I'm often speaking to the goodies (I can even name some of my lightwalking 'friends', if drow can have a friend). It doesn't make me 'more pure'.

And, besides, when I wrote that Thorn symbolizes empire, it was a joke/provocation, and I caught you well. ;P But after this I noticed that people IC were saying exactly the same Every joke contains a bit of a joke.

But at the end you were playing the exactly same personality, as I did - isn't it? Haughty, arrogant, selfish healer, who even tried to command me (lol). I enjoyed this attempt, though. It added interesting competition, and it's very sad that you are gone... since you was only one that I've estimated high enough to be dangerous.

---- End of the flame.

Trinthos (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 12:04 PM

#17050, "thanks for...."
In response to Reply #0

taking pity on me, was pretty ticked off that time I died and got looted. I think I died 4 times that day to a mob, gang, Drugadath *shakefist*, then Malinran and some assassin which then I got looted bad. Was always nice knowing there was a healer around that might help me if I got rotted *wink*

and god damn were you using mental resist preps when we sparred? I mean come on! "Your Fiery Doom flusters Zekasiq!" "Your Wild West Wind MUTILATES Zekasiq" then you heal.....GAH!

nice job and good luck on your next buddy...and stay away from those grapes next time!!!

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 12:21 PM
223 posts
#17055, "Yeah..."
In response to Reply #23

...I did take pity on you.

And yes I was resist mental'd when we sparred.

Oh trust me, next time I'm eating friggin whole chickens from the butcher.

Nothing else.

Ever.

Damnit.

UrdenTue 22-Apr-03 11:48 AM
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17048, "You ate grapes, didn't you? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

Bizarro I'm helping!

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 12:16 PM
223 posts
#17053, "Explanation."
In response to Reply #21

I went to Ladies Night at the Inn, for the event of where they'd show off their clothing and stuff. Jinrasa, a young thief, planted a bunch of red grapes on me. In all the confusion I didn't know where I got those grapes when I looked at my inventory... so I looked at them, id'd them, then figured eh what the hell... and ate them.

The rest is history.

Sakard (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 11:45 AM

#17047, "That's it?"
In response to Reply #0

***Sakard: Recently you definitely started to 'toss your weight around' or at least tried to. You became condescending and more 'evil'... well played.

I thought we were more than this! Heh...Sakard respected you but more to the end...you became too soft! You were always at the Inn, getting your hair fixed...Sakard never liked those times you'd rather sit at the Inn than help him. But that's him. Then you became a lady and he started to feel uncomfortable and then...you became neutral and said ''Bah!'' because you were the one he could trust more!

Now who will help me with my ''Plan''

Well done and good luck with your next!

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:59 AM
223 posts
#17049, "RE: That's it?"
In response to Reply #20

"More than this?" HAH! I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot polearm, you fire giant you. I didn't become too soft, I actually become less trusting, and didn't divulge much information... especially to you, because of how your attitude had changed. I didn't want you to have anything you could use against me. And yes, I rathered stay at the Inn than help you... I would have rathered do anything than help you, because I was doing whatever part I could to contain your growth of power.

And yes, when I fully embraced my womanhood and did become more girly. I hope people noticed a change between when I was a man, and then when I fully became a woman, because I tried to portray one. She was stern at times, but not as much as when I was a man. She was more affectionate, and also incidently a lesbian, because that was one of the few things that "didn't change" when she became a female. That was something that I laughed about OOC.

Drow females are lesbians, anyway.

Who will help you with your Plan? Trust me. Go for it alone. You'll be able to do it.

Nicely played!

Briessa (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 09:37 AM

#17032, "nice job."
In response to Reply #0

You roleplay drows perfectly. I interacted with you a bit with my last charactor. Hope it was fun.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:28 AM
223 posts
#17046, "RE: nice job."
In response to Reply #12

It was, thanks. After I was made Neutral I went into the Lyceum and looked up drow stuff, and other places. It did seem that I had acted like a 'drow' albeit an aloof one that was a little bit more friendly than he/she should have been.

I basically got rid of the wall that said 'no one is your friend' and allowed myself to trust, an exclusive choice few, along with actually considering some to be friends, and not seeing Alignment in that decision either.

Those that helped me, good, neutral, evil, or whatever, were those that I would look to in my life when I needed aid, or information. Those that screwed me, good, neutral, evil, or whatever, I would work toward screwing, or lulling into a false sense of security.

Moligant (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 09:21 AM

#17031, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

Well damn. I wasn't expecting this at all, you were quiet a bit lately but I wasn't seeing a deletion at all, but three deaths, yeah i can see it.

You were a well played character, lots of ambition which any Imperial should have and I too dont see why you were made neutral when except for Thorn you were definately one of the most orderly-evil healers I've ever met. Maybe not a straight out-killer, lots of time spent at the Inn with Aneriasha, but still - ruthless, ambitious, and powerful. All qualities best exemplified in an evil archetype.

At any rate, I'll make he same appeal I make to everyone who dies.

Want a cool next char! How about a gorgeous half-elven healer, female, sphere Love or Lust, who treats people with theraputic erotic massages at the Gapverdi-Copeham. Sounds cool eh! I think so

That will more than cover the 50 gold you owe me.

HA!

Moligant Gapverdi

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:24 AM
223 posts
#17045, "Always the businessman."
In response to Reply #11

Many people felt like you did, that I was "really evil" and in fact most of the times I was friendly was really just for my own gain. For example, I was always very friendly to thieves and assassins, because those were the two classes, throughout my whole life, that I ever feared. Thieves for having my stuff stolen, and assassins to catch me unwary and get off an assassinate on me.

I'm done with empowerment chars for now... Well, healers at least. I'm not a very 'defensive character' kinda person. I'm amazed that I stayed with Zek for as long as I did. I picked a healer because I wanted to see just how potent they were... and hell, they can't really go around killing, but unless you're totally foolhardy, rush into battles to save your 'friends', act like you have the abilities of an assassin, etc., there's no way you'll end up with 4 con. You'll notice I did end up with 4 con. I never played as a Healer would. If I did, I'd most likely have above 10 con easily at this point and could easily have age-died. But what fun is that?

So, whenever I decide my next character, it won't be an empowerment one, for now. Besides, my erotic massages were very exclusive... And you would be paying *ME* 50 gold for them.

Good luck with that other thing, too.

Elrys (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 09:14 AM

#17030, "Bye"
In response to Reply #0

>***Elrys: Thanks for being open-minded behind the Inn with
>Aneriasha and I, re: three-interlocking rings discussion.

Hey, sorry to see you go. Not much I can say without revealing things best kept under wraps, but as a player I'll miss the existance of Zekasiq since he was a fairly significant person in Elrys's life.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:17 AM
223 posts
#17040, "RE: Bye"
In response to Reply #10

I always like when I'm able to interact with 'enemies' and it's not just hack-and-slash. Usually it will either enhance the hatred, and give both sides a real purpose other than "You're a drow. You die now because I'm a Maran!" Instead it becomes, "Damn, that drow really IS an evil bitch and needs to be killed."

Not saying YOU had this viewpoint, just saying that's what interacting with enemies can sometimes do. And then on the flipside, there's interacting with 'enemies' like you and coming to an understanding that really, there are better ways to spend your time than hunting one another, and there's more important and strategic prey. Something like "Yeah, that Drow is evil, but at least has some substance to him/her (literally)"

CF is awesome in that regard. Thanks for the interaction.

RacliTue 22-Apr-03 07:33 AM
70 posts
#17024, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

You were walking that thin lie between beig hunted and not. We weren't willing to sitthere and wait for two imms to look and be like "hey... that's the 50th time he's helped kill the Destructor, maybe we should watch him more closely". LoL nah, we took it into our own hands and that day you all got it, and got it bad. And we weren't uninducted for you, we were uninducted for killing Jhalstruvv, who they say wasn't with you (more bull I contribute to being BattleRagers rules that get them killed), but that's whatever. Keo didn't like you, for obvious reasons.

Had limited interaction with you as Sobe but I almost choked on my fish sandwich when I looked at you and you were female with no change sex gear, and went around emoting your "bouncy" body. I couldn't believe it. Anything for RP though I guess lol

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 08:59 AM
223 posts
#17027, "Please don't hurt me. :-)"
In response to Reply #6

Zekasiq always had the attitude that Villagers were no threat... and it's true. Against a healer you guys had way many other targets of opportunity to go after. So many times I was used as bait to gather you somewhere, and whatnot...

About the bouncy body... I actually had tried to have the female thing unchanged, but I was called 'pretty' by an Imm, I was danced with with an Imm, but no one would undo the grapes effect, so I accepted it as fate.

And of course I had an ample chest, and was 'hot' because I had JUST gotten this body, at like 200 years old, fresh out of the oven. Heh.

nepentheTue 22-Apr-03 09:39 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17033, "RE: Please don't hurt me. :-)"
In response to Reply #9

>About the bouncy body... I actually had tried to have the
>female thing unchanged, but I was called 'pretty' by an Imm, I
>was danced with with an Imm, but no one would undo the grapes
>effect, so I accepted it as fate.

FYI, there's something you could have done about that without requiring immtervention (tm) . . . but that's something for you to play with with another character down the line if you so desire.

Definitely a character where it showed that you were putting effort into your RP. I frequently heard Zekasiq described as a well-roleplayed, but ultimately neutral (and not evil) character, and I think that's both accurate and might sum up a lot of the fun and hardship you found from 'above' along the way.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 10:40 AM
223 posts
#17036, "RE: Please don't hurt me. :-)"
In response to Reply #13

Thanks, appreciate that. I searched for a way to 'undo' the grapes, for about four days realtime, but then thought maybe it would be a nice little change so embraced it. Interesting to know I could have found out how to get a penis back somewhere, though.

nepentheTue 22-Apr-03 11:01 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17038, "RE: Please don't hurt me. :-)"
In response to Reply #14

>Interesting
>to know I could have found out how to get a penis back
>somewhere, though.

Yup. We hand those suckers out like candy on CF.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 11:18 AM
223 posts
#17042, "RE: Please don't hurt me. :-)"
In response to Reply #15

Suckers.
Candy.
Hah!

Zharaluzar (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 06:13 AM

#17023, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

>***Zharaluzar: YOUR whip and YOUR mace? Then how about you
>actually login and use them sometime.

Well played, and as for my whip and mace... I think that im on quite much for one with child, wife and full time job... Im just usually on when no one else is...

/See you in the fields

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 08:57 AM
223 posts
#17026, "I want my... I want my whip and maaaaaaace..."
In response to Reply #5

Oh yeah, yer on for sure... but I haven't seen you in awhile. I can't tell you how many times I tried to locate the whip/mace and when I didn't find it, knowing it was on you, I was like... GRRRRRR, that little scion bitch! hehehe, but you definitely played a 'healer' type, unlike me, that would rush into combat like an assassin. Geez, half the friggin' time I forgot to sanc myself, until later on in my life, ESPECIALLY since the first 100 hours and 41 levels I was unempowered. Took a lot of adjusting to, not needing to gather any preps and just being able to commune them.

Sylvrin (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 05:47 AM

#17022, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #0

Sylvrin became your personal scribe because she truly loved you..at first like a brother and then as a sister when you accepted your fate as a female. You were a healer who often aided others unselfishly and Sylvrin always saw a spark of decency and goodness in you even when others couldn't. It would have been nice to play it out at the end with you as a goody for a bit, but I know you were getting tired of it all. I'm glad you enjoyed most of it though. Zekasiq will be missed dearly by Sylvrin.

Very well played, and I'm looking forward to your next.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 08:51 AM
223 posts
#17025, "RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..."
In response to Reply #4

I hope you achieve your 'goal' The reason I aided others unselfishly, at times, was because I saw how loyal I became to the healer that saved me on the trade road that day... And that was by handing out one unselfish act. So, throughout my life sometimes I would be the one to initiate introductions, by way of healing, or whatever. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred they would do something for me in the future that would beyond makeup for me typing "co rejuvenate *whoever*"

I'm looking forward to my next, too... Just need to decide what it's gonna be!

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:51 AM
223 posts
#17021, "My Score, Practice List and last set of clothes"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 22-Apr-03 03:59 AM

Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted by Battle
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level    : 51        Sex      : female   Race     : dark-elf
Ethos    : Neutral   Align    : Evil     Class    : healer
Practices: 9         Trains   : 0        Hometown : Hamsah
Mu'tazz
Exp      : 586900    To Level : 27100    Sphere   : Knowledge
Age      : middle-aged, 562 years old (446 hours)
Hit Point: 706  /706 Mana     : 1012 /1012 Move     : 875 
/875
Str      : 17(18)    Int      : 24(24)     Wis      : 20(21)
Dex      : 24(24)    Con      : 4 (4 )     Chr      : 13(14)
Carry #  :  35/36    Weight   : 135 lb 0 oz (Max 327 lbs)
Gold     : 5         Silver   : 26       Copper   : 66
Wimpy    :    0 hp   Morale   : Moderate Position : Resting

armor              100%(100%) bless              100%(100%)
calm                78%( 78%) cancellation        78%( 78%)
create food        100%(100%) create spring      100%(100%)
create water        75%( 75%) cure blindness      82%( 82%)
cure critical       95%( 95%) cure disease        85%( 85%)
cure light          83%( 83%) cure poison         89%( 89%)
cure serious        89%( 89%) curse              100%(100%)
detect evil         77%( 77%) detect invis       100%(100%)
faerie fire        100%(100%) faerie fog          88%( 88%)
fly                100%(100%) frenzy             100%(100%)
gate               100%(100%) heal               100%(100%)
identify           100%(100%) infravision          1%(  1%)
know alignment      79%( 79%) locate object      100%(100%)
mass healing        99%( 99%) mass invis          90%( 90%)
pass door           98%( 98%) protection         100%(100%)
refresh            100%(100%) remove curse        94%( 94%)
sanctuary          100%(100%) teleport           100%(100%)
word of recall     100%(100%) flail               94%( 94%)
mace               100%(100%) staff              100%(100%)
whip               100%(100%) hand to hand        95%( 95%)
kick               100%(100%) parry               97%( 97%)
second attack      100%(100%) pugil              100%(100%)
lash               100%(100%) fast healing       100%(100%)
haggle              81%( 81%) meditation         100%(100%)
recall             100%(100%) protective shield  100%(100%)
trance             100%(100%) shield block        92%( 92%)
turn undead         75%( 75%) cure deafness       78%( 78%)
group teleport     100%(100%) sanctify room        1%(  1%)
invigorate          94%( 94%) ironskin           100%(100%)
awaken              89%( 89%) cleanse             91%( 91%)
rejuvenate         100%(100%) healing sleep       98%( 98%)
prayer              92%( 92%) restoration         76%( 76%)
swiftness           95%( 95%) detect good         80%( 80%)
resist heat         97%( 97%) resist cold         99%( 99%)
resist lightning    98%( 98%) resist mental      100%(100%)
resist acid        100%(100%) resist negative     97%( 97%)
remove paralysis    75%( 75%) blade barrier      100%(100%)
nap                 90%( 90%) assess              95%( 95%)
lifeshield          76%( 76%) pen                 76%( 76%)
rouse               84%( 84%)

You are using:
<worn around neck>
 the amulet of Moudrilar
<worn around neck>
 a handsewn soft-white cloak embroidered with a crimson
"Z"
<worn on body>
 a handsewn low-cut blouse of soft-white silk
<worn on legs>
 a handsewn pair of silk stockings colored a deep crimson
<worn on feet>
 a handsewn low-heeled white slippers with a crimson hammer
<worn on hands>
 a handsewn pair of crimson gloves, edged with white fur
<worn as shield>
 a shield from the hide of a snow worm
<worn about waist>  a girdle of giant strength
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) sapphire bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) sapphire bracelet

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:50 AM
223 posts
#17020, "My Descs"
In response to Reply #0

My first description, probably from about 1-20:

Zekasiq, a drow of taller than average height stands
before you. He constantly scans the room and when his
glare falls upon you, inquisitive eyes can be clearly
seen.

This obviously young drow looks around the room in
quiet wonder, obviously entranced with his surroundings
and all that which he is learning as he strides about.

-----
My second description, probably from about 20-30.

Zekasiq stands at a height taller than the average for
his race. He is constantly scanning the room with
inquisitive eyes and a look of passion is seen in
his visage.

It is obvious this drow has lived in Thera for some time
as his motions are performed with practiced grace.
Although seasoned, he still looks around the room in
quiet wonder, noticeably entranced with his
surroundings.

-----
At about level 30 I added this line:

His demeanor demands respectful attention.

-----

Then when I got changed into a female:

Zekasiq stands at a height taller than the average for dark-elves.
She can be seen constantly muttering to herself about something
you can't make out. Her silver hair is well groomed and falls
in the middle of her back.

A formidable woman, she looks about the room with inquisitive
eyes... though a look of confusion graces her face. She
looks down at her body in amazement.

It is apparent that this drow has lived in Thera for a long
time, as her motions are performed with practiced grace, albeit
manly. She is quite pretty for her ilk and runs her fingers
through her hair, seemingly confused about something.

She brings with her an air that demands respectful attention.

-----
Then when I finally embraced my womanhood:

Standing before you is a dark-elf of taller than average height
for her race. Her silver hair is neatly groomed and falls to
the middle of her back. Her eyebrows pleasantly perch above her
emerald-colored eyes, and an ever-present smirk graces this
drow's face. Her skin is soft and supple, making it obvious
she takes care of herself and is well-fed.

The clothing and armor about her body is neatly worn, everything
in place where it should be. Not much of her skin is shown,
though some of her clothing leaves nothing to the imagination.

-----
And this was my description when I died:

Your description is:
Standing before you is a dark-elf of taller than average height
for her race. Her silver hair is neatly groomed and falls to
the middle of her back. Her eyebrows pleasantly perch above her
emerald-colored eyes, and an ever-present smirk graces this
drow's face. Her skin is soft and supple, making it obvious
she takes care of herself and is well-fed.

Her low-cut blouse proudly displays her ample cleavage.
A thin golden ring is pierced through her navel.

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:44 AM
223 posts
#17019, "My Role"
In response to Reply #0

I'm not that much of a writer, and as you can see by the dates, I wasn't that into writing a role. This is all pretty much first draft, without going over it again.

----

Your role is:
Added Fri Feb 14 00:37:54 2003 at level 19:
I've lived my life quite undocumented until now, though
my memory serves me well. Having walked around Thera
searching for purpose and the root of things, whether
they be political, social, or even of Life itself, much
has been made known to me.

The Empire that Kalmah spoke of in the auditorium, the
renuion of Xandrya and her long-lost daughter Fiora,
and even the motivation of Gastaad, the grand Thief of
the Galadonian Thieves Guild.

I write of these things now.

I first heard the Empire mentioned by Xandrya, the
first Theran to speak to me when I happened upon the
Inn. Her soon-to-be husband Kalmah, at the time, was
not available to speak of it with me. In the near
future he held a meeting at the auditorium where he
explained in detail the purpose of the New Empire.
The idea of this kind of world and spreading of
civilization appealed to me, having realized that a
land in discord is not a land where knowledge
flourishes.

There will always be strife. To believe otherwise is
of a delusional mind. In fact, some knowledge cannot
exist without strife. The art of healing a wound
would never have been pursued if wounds were never
possible to be made. The Empire may serve my purpose
well. Having spoken with Kalmah, the potential
Emperor of such, I expressed my desire to create an
Imperial Library. The books on the walls there would
have scribed in them stories, tactics, and other such
knowledge to aid fellow Citizens. This grand idea was
well accepted by the future Emperor, and I do hope
to acquire this repository for my research.

A lot of knowledge will be shared there, freely... other
knowledge will be guarded, as some material is quite
sensitive and must be imparted to only the most
trustworthy of Therans.

I digress. The lost daughter Fiora that met with
Xandrya, Kalmah's wife, was supposedly with her previous
husband Felwyn, a Ranger, whom had wandered off with
their daughter one day for a hunt, and became separated.
The details are sketchy, and I have made note in my
small bound book to find out more when I can.

Gastaad strikes at Xandrya physically because he cannot
have her heart. He proclaimed his love for Xandrya on
their wedding night, asking for a private stroll in
the garden beforehand, or so she tells me.

I've spoken with many a warrior, and no matter how many
times I've held a sword, I still am quite inept at it.
I'll keep trying, though. The Knight Duzerkitz tried
to show me how to use a sword, but it's apparent that
one of my guild cannot. Why? Upon my research it was
determined that those of our guild do not wish blood
to be spilled, so the use of blunt weapons is the only
one sanctioned.

Added Fri Feb 14 00:38:18 2003 at level 19:
The other day in Lady Yanoreth's shrine I was speaking
with Jayashree, who has taught me some of the Felar
tongue incidently, and we decided to try a little
experiment. I removed my white gloves and black leather
sleeves and hesitantly thrust my hand into the fire.

Quickly, and out of reflex, I removed my hand from the
fire, only to find that this particular flame died in
the same great haste as the other I experimented on
elsewhere in Thera. It was my conclusion, then, that
although this fire seemed to burn hotter, brighter and
larger than the other, that the flame itself must not
have been enriched, but only that which was being burned.

Jayashree thought it to be odd... or at least I think she
did, but this was how I wished to find out.

Added Fri Feb 14 00:51:37 2003 at level 19:
I visited Jayashree once again and told her I was seeking
the Silver Mother. I believe she recognizes me from all
of my visits, since now she will sometimes faintly smile
as I walk in. Today is a good day, I've realized why
she introduced herself to me as Jayashree. Upon further
study of the Felar language, this name she is called is
merely a literal translation of her eye color!

Added Sun Feb 16 20:39:41 2003 at level 22:
I did much research when I was younger to decide which
of the Gods and Goddesses that graced the inhabitants
of Thera would suit me most appropriately. For the
many years of my life thus far the driving force in
my life has been that of Knowledge. In my studies
I found that Lady Yanoreth most suited my worship.

In speaking with those such as Merzofyauhn in passing
he scoffed at me for not knowing which I would
worship. I questioned him... how can you be born
knowing who to worship? This is something you must
research or you are doing yourself a great disservice.

As time progressed, and Lady Yanoreth never acknowledged
me, I continued on patiently. I am convinced that She
knew I was not destined for this path. She is a Goddess,
as I so skillfully pointed out to Lord Arvam, so therefore
she must have known that Knowledge was not for me. She
performed the greastest favor to me by not blessing me
under false hopes. With this realization I began to
assess my life thus far and noticed that everything I
have done has been out of Passion. Whether this be
passion for life, passion for knowledge, or even passion
for civilization, my actions speak with the same undertone.

I sought out Lord Arvam's place of worship to speak to Him
about this. After waiting in his mansion for nearly a
week, speaking with the cook mostly, Lord Arvam appeared
and spoke to me. He graciously granted me a limited
blessing and adviced me to continue on searching for
that which I was destined to find.

It has been nearly a month since then, and what He said
struck true. I was given a second chance by Lady Yanoreth
and with Lord Arvam as my guide I was given even more time
to confirm this.

I have joined the new Empire and have been branded by
Thornarcrull as the dark-priest that which will bless
the City and researcher of the Rituals. I have had the
faith of Kalmah as he has recognized my wisdom and
abilities. They have seen the passion in my blood and
taken grasp of that.

I am live for, with, and in Passion.

My life has and always will be my statement.

I pray to Lord Arvam.

Added Thu Apr 17 17:23:10 2003 at level 51:
Where do I start? From the beginning, I suppose.

I have no recollection of my early childhood, my roots, nor of my parents or
House. My earliest memory is that of waking up on Galadon's Trade Road, as I
later found out it was called, battered and beaten. As I lay there,
struggling to get to my feet I was healed by someone of the local guild.
This unselfish act has remained with me. A healer. Useful. I learned
under them for a short time, and then they were never to be seen again as
soon as I was of age to join the guild.

I did so and after I was accepted went to the Inn of the Eternal Star. It
was then that I met one that would come to be called a true friend. Her
name was Xandrya and she was a bard. It was the night of her wedding, to
the arial warrior Kalmah. And so, I stayed for the wedding and enjoyed the
festivities. Upon giving congratulations I asked Kalmah to speak to me of
the Empire, as I had heard him mention it prior to the vows. He said he
would speak to me at a later time, and he did.

Thus far I had read about the Empire and the Order it strove to bring... an
Order that never came because of the Chaos within itself. I learned all I
could from Kalmah and was enticed to see this new Empire rise. I spoke, and
still speak, of building a grand library within its halls, a library that
would be full of tomes as the Lyceum is, but more focused on tactics and
strategies, both offensive and defensive.

My life continued and still I hadn't received my Lady's blessing. I sought
the Lady Yanoreth, as my drive in life was Knowledge, and Her philosophies
were most compatible with my own. Day after day I prayed, and day after day
She did not respond, in any way. I did learn some of the Felar language from

Jayashree in Her shrine, in fact.

Why was she not replying? Was I not worthy? I had to know, as I did with so
many things in my life.And so, I began a quest to figure out why she would
not acknowledge me. In the end I realized it was because that my thirst for
knowledge was not indeed the driving force in my life, it was not the path I
was destined to walk. It was my Passion for knowledge that drove me. Upon
further examination, I realized this same passion was what drove me toward
the Empire and everything else in my life. Goals determined. Goals achieved.

Pleased, but never satisfied.

And so I determined that the Lady Yanoreth knew this was not my true calling,
and did not wish to mislead me.I evaluated myself and sought out the Lord
Arvam at my nineteenth rank within the guild. After waiting for nearly a
week within his Mansion, He spoke to me and granted me a limited blessing.
This blessing allowed me to channel prayer up until the twentieth rank
within my guild. He stated this would help me a bit and he would be
watching. I lived my life and by the forty-first rank had Lord Arvam's full
blessing. He was pleased with my progress and recognized the Passion that
burned within my soul.

After being blessed, I lived my life quite aggressively, on many occassions,
by many different people, being told that I had the heart of a Warrior.I
would not be satisfied in letting my prey get away while bleeding, I would
hunt them down with my stunning pugil and mighty kick.

About this time it was determined that Kalmah had betrayed his wife, Xandrya,
my friend. For the good of the Empire, I accepted this, and remained at
peace with him, and as a strong ally. We accomplished much together, him and
I. Some time passed and he had made various deals, and threats, using the
Empire's name. This was unacceptable and he was named Anathema. He was
hunted, and I was the one to cause his last death before his life was taken.

I met Aneriasha a short while before this, a death-marked drow, and involved
myself with her. She, actually, involved herself with me. I knew she was
with Gastaad, the Kingpin of the Galadonian Thieves, but she wanted truly to
be with me. She provided me with various information and force movements,
so that I could better prepare the Empire. And I did. Gastaad's hatred
for the Empire was well known, but we strategically placed ourselves... and
my old friend Moligant, and strong ally to the Empire, eventually became the
Kingpin, just recently, in fact. I aided in Gastaad's downfall, and was
glad when he finally died.

I moved to Udgaard, to be closer to Aneriasha, into a small home there.At
times she thought she would bring ill to me. Perhaps... she did, but, I
will address that later on. I am my own person, and no one controls me.
What I do, I do because I want to, and for the benefit of the Empire, Order
and Civilization themselves. The Imperial Lord of the Divine met with me
much in the upcoming future, and things went well. Went well, for I am
recently informed that He has no Use for me, supposedly. I know not His
reasons. I am a strong and competent leader, have brought forth many
victories, and offerings, to Him and the Empire... I've aided in establishing
Us as a presence within this land, and even negotiated a peace, that the dark
lords expressed they wished, with the Village, that Thornarcrull attempted
and failed at.

Perhaps he thought me too strong willed, and that I would not bend. I'm not
certain how he would get that impression, considering anything he advised me
to do I viewed as for the Empire, and Him, and it was done... above and
beyond the request. Perhaps my unwavering Will, and dedication, was
something that He thought may eventually overcome me, and I would use the
Empire in an unfavorable way. Well, I know not. I will seek Him and attempt
to find out.

I was forced onto the path of Balance in recent times, and unable to channel
any of my prayers. Why? Well, perhaps... a long time ago, Saz'udyn, the
Mistress that death-marked Aneriasha, I am told, demanded I betray Aneriasha,
and make her my pet. I told the Mistress that Aneriasha was already my pet
and did whatever it was that I wished. It was apparent I was above her in
our House, as we call it. And so, she could not offer me anything, seeing
as I already had that which she wanted me to do. I told her that I would
not betray Aneriasha. Perhaps an elven month later, and just recently, I
forced onto this path of Balance and away from the Dark... getting distinct
Feelings from the gods that my heritage was slipping away. I am unsure if
she had something to do with it.

Sometime in between my moving to Udgaard, and this fate dealt from the gods,
I had eaten grapes from the Sirine Island... though I did not know they were
from there. I was at the Inn, for Ladies Night, and Jinrasa, a young thief,
planted these grapes on me. I thought perhaps someone had handed them to me
in the confusion, but realized when I thought about the scenario that it was
the thief indeed. I ate the grapes, and even though I had inspected them,
there was no indication of what then occured. I was turned into a female,
and eventually settled into this, embracing my femininity.

For this journal entry, that is all. I've done much in my life, much that is
the way of the Drow, and some that detracted from that... but all has been
done for my benefit. I associate myself with the Light, at times,... why?
My benefit. I aid others, sometimes it seems in times that do not benefit
me, but it all comes back... or they have helped me in the past.

I am Drow. Now more than ever, in this gentle nudge from the gods.

Oh. One last thing. Having lived in the Balance, I re-evaluated myself and
realized perhaps what the Gods disapproved of. Or, perhaps I was just used
and tossed away. Whatever the case may be, I researched and found a way to
force myself back into the darkness, using a small box that I went and found.

The Light believes it is supreme, it is not. Those of the Balance believe
they have an advantage in their neutrality.

In the end, as I have always believed...

Darkness Reigns

Added Mon Apr 21 23:08:15 2003 at level 51:
Betrayed by the dark gods, left unblessed, and vulnerable, I began
to wonder about my life, once again. I travelled to the Palace and
spent much time there, months, and months. I sat in the Throne and
claimed it as my own, something the dark gods had used much like a
carrot dangled in front of a donkey. By the grace of Vashka and
the influence of Sylvrin previously, I began to wonder about my
ultimate purpose.

What had I worked my whole life for? The dark gods used me and
tossed me aside. I had a taste of the Balance, and when I
returned to Darkness I felt powerful for a short time, but then
I felt incredibly weak, as if I had made a terrible mistake. Upon
analysis, and weeks of contemplation, I found my true calling to
be that of the Lord Shokai.

I know better than anyone the hardship of the dark path, and how
they treat their own. It is inhumane. For them to live is only
a means of spreading their disease, and they must be burned from
Thera. I have incredible resolve, and will fight against the
darkness until my last dying breath.

At first I thought of this path because of revenge, but after I
calmed down and evaluated it... there is so much more depth than
that. It is what I have been working for my entire life, it is
what I have been stepping toward... many people have seen it, I
just forced myself to not recognize it.

The darkness will feel my Strength and Passion, and together with
the brethren of the Fortress, they will be dealt a crippling blow.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17017 Previous topic | Next topic