Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHa.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17017&mesg_id=17069
17069, Ha.
Posted by Thornarcrull on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is the first time I'm playing truly selfish character. It doesn't mean I do not care for the allies; no, counterwise, I appretiate them. But that doesn't mean I'll give my life for their mistakes (as I did once before, and sworn never to do such ####) - I think Rhomelandos posted the log of this nonsense somewhere on the forums.

High of myself... dude, I'm a drow. Dude, I haven't been turned neutral, though I'm often speaking to the goodies (I can even name some of my lightwalking 'friends', if drow can have a friend). It doesn't make me 'more pure'.

And, besides, when I wrote that Thorn symbolizes empire, it was a joke/provocation, and I caught you well. ;P But after this I noticed that people IC were saying exactly the same Every joke contains a bit of a joke. ;)

But at the end you were playing the exactly same personality, as I did - isn't it? Haughty, arrogant, selfish healer, who even tried to command me (lol). I enjoyed this attempt, though. It added interesting competition, and it's very sad that you are gone... since you was only one that I've estimated high enough to be dangerous. :)

---- End of the flame.