Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Oh my, I can't believe it
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17017&mesg_id=17531
17531, RE: Oh my, I can't believe it
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Luckily the forum moves posts up to the top when a new post is made to them. Sorry I forgot you... if it is any consolation I totally *MEANT* to write something in about you! :)

Meladori was the one that guided me to Arvam, and also one that I wanted to take dancing lessons from... but we were a little abrasive to one another toward the end, that was fun. :) You were fun to be around and I learned a lot about emoting as a female because of you (and a few others) :P

I loved rambling on about how you were never around anymore, even though I knew you were, and saw you on... the point of it was, though, that most people don't understand, is that *I* wasn't at the Inn a lot to see you, so I basically said YOU were the one who wasn't around. I try to live within CF's terms... like if someone asks when I will see them again and I know it'll be an hour or two realtime, I say I'll be back around this way in a week or two. Same goes for interaction. Just because I type "who" and have seen you online doesn't mean that I interacted with you. I think it pissed you off every time I said that you were never around. That was the point. ;-)

Nicely played, and I *finally* (two days ago) after these few weeks of thought have decided on a new character and rolled it.

Wahoo! :)