Subject: "It's like a season of the Sopranos where everybody is..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #847
Show all folders

Young NastymanTue 22-Apr-03 07:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#855, "It's like a season of the Sopranos where everybody is..."

in Tony's crew, that is, immensely boring. I don't the exact stats but I've played two Galadon thieves up to mid-30's and every time I was going to go jack a thief they were on the list of Galadon members. I'd wager that 95% of the thieves, maybe more, are at least members of the Galadon's guild. And, if they're members of the Galadon guild the rules don't just apply in Galadon but worldwide. What that means is if Jack is also a member of Hamsah guild but Joe is not, Jack cannot kill Joe for coming onto Hamsah turf because he's bound by the Galadon rules.

Somebody needs to become the patron saint of thieves and get the guilds into working order. 1 guild per character and you can only be a member of the guild if you practice only its skills. As a compromise, expand the territories. Increase the prices to 100 gold for joining the guild and make the person who joins a member of every guild wherein their path's skills are provided. So city ties thieves get Galadon and every other guild where city ties skills are taught.

Path-mixers CANNOT join a guild at all, period.

GUILD WARS! woot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAll aboutThieves [View all] , Llohuir, Mon 21-Apr-03 10:47 PM
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, Enbuergo, 23-Apr-03 11:47 AM, #10
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, Sabiene, 22-Apr-03 06:28 PM, #5
Reply It's like a season of the Sopranos where everybody is....., Young Nastyman, 22-Apr-03 07:06 PM #6
     Reply COSIGN, Racli, 22-Apr-03 07:26 PM, #7
          Reply Tangent:, Valguarnera, 22-Apr-03 07:47 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Tangent:, A_druiD, 22-Apr-03 10:50 PM, #9
Reply Yeah, thieves are like a brotherhood of paladins right ..., Young Nastyman, 22-Apr-03 09:57 AM, #3
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, DwE, 22-Apr-03 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply I think being able to add poison to..., GinGa, 22-Apr-03 05:37 AM, #2
          Reply RE: I think being able to add poison to..., Rade, 22-Apr-03 02:45 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #847 Previous topic | Next topic