Subject: "About narcissism." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74793
Show all folders

Bugposter (NOT Shapa)Wed 01-Nov-23 07:32 AM
Charter member

Usually those who say a lot about something are guilty in such themselves. It's perfect example of such rule right here. Look at everything you wrote in last few years - every one of your own words is filled with narcissism. I cannot even name at least one somewhat strong character of you ever who didn't get a lot of imm love in all possible ways, just average or slighty above average player who's only success is that you know what to say in every god's shrine...

But look at everything you write. You always speak as if you know something others don't know, you always speak as if you'r some kind of judge and much above other players in carrionfields. I have no idea how do you know about what exactly mackle did this time, or what ooc sources of information you have (which you obviously have). But you bring as much ooc into cf as mackle does, though unlike his cheating you do it in different manner, but it's clearly 100% ooc manner.

I'd be glad if imms did something with your too long mouth on discord because many newer players might read all your narcissism spam. Not protecting mackle in any way here, ONLY saying that you do no less harm in ooc way than him.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBlueberry [View all] , mackle, Tue 31-Oct-23 05:48 PM
Reply Hey man we totally get it..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 04:23 AM, #3
Reply RE: Hey man we totally get it..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 07:24 AM, #4
Reply You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around wit..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 08:03 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 08:35 AM, #8
          Reply I dunno man..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 08:48 AM, #9
               Reply RE: I dunno man..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 05:19 PM, #11
                    Reply Glad we got that cleared up. n/t, Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 05:57 PM, #12
Reply About narcissism., Bugposter (NOT Shapa), 01-Nov-23 07:32 AM #5
     Reply Uh..Shapa.., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 07:59 AM, #6
          Reply Narcissism is the same in English and Russian, NoobAgain, 01-Nov-23 09:47 AM, #10
Reply TLDR: I cheated w blueberry, NoobAgain, 01-Nov-23 12:01 AM, #2
Reply Light the Destuvius signal! nt, Artificial, 31-Oct-23 11:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74793 Previous topic | Next topic