Subject: "Blueberry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74793
Show all folders

mackleTue 31-Oct-23 05:48 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74793, "Blueberry"

I am told there is a lot of accusations about Blueberry and me. I’d like to set the record straight.

Blueberry is a noob and reached out to me for help. The vast majority of our interaction was no different to conversations on #theorycrafting. All I did was help him with basic stuff about the game. For the most I part, I kept my chars secret from him, but he had a way of figuring out who I was, like Jalim and others do. He said he would vote for me, but whatever, he was a shadow and I was a duergar whip spec warrior, if he didn’t vote me, I probably would have killed him. Actually, I really did want to kill him, he was annoying at times. I didn’t even like him, but he liked me, I guess he kept stroking my ego to stay in contact. I am sure there is way worse going on than being told ahead you are getting 1 unsolicited vote. With only 3 or 4 people I can talk to on discord as I don't share a server, not many opportunities to conspire compared to everyone else.

Blueberry wanted to cheat in levelling his shifter, and I was not interested. For a starters, getting a levelling group in October is super easy, what a dumb way to cheat at the game. He actually thought I would help level him after I got a bad form on roll the bones. He had mislead himself if he thought I was grouping with him because we occasionally talk on discord, there was only 2 other shifters on. So I unfriended him and apparently, he blew up on CF discord. I didn’t even say anything and that was enough to make him delete his char, blow up and quit CF, because some guy on discord unfriended? The guy is very unstable. This is what I get for helping out a guy with theorycrafting.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBlueberry [View all] , mackle, Tue 31-Oct-23 05:48 PM
Reply Hey man we totally get it..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 04:23 AM, #3
Reply RE: Hey man we totally get it..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 07:24 AM, #4
Reply You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around wit..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 08:03 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 08:35 AM, #8
          Reply I dunno man..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 08:48 AM, #9
               Reply RE: I dunno man..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 05:19 PM, #11
                    Reply Glad we got that cleared up. n/t, Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 05:57 PM, #12
Reply About narcissism., Bugposter (NOT Shapa), 01-Nov-23 07:32 AM, #5
     Reply Uh..Shapa.., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 07:59 AM, #6
          Reply Narcissism is the same in English and Russian, NoobAgain, 01-Nov-23 09:47 AM, #10
Reply TLDR: I cheated w blueberry, NoobAgain, 01-Nov-23 12:01 AM, #2
Reply Light the Destuvius signal! nt, Artificial, 31-Oct-23 11:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74793 Previous topic | Next topic