Subject: "Blueberry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74793
Show all folders

mackleTue 31-Oct-23 05:48 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74793, "Blueberry"

I am told there is a lot of accusations about Blueberry and me. I’d like to set the record straight.

Blueberry is a noob and reached out to me for help. The vast majority of our interaction was no different to conversations on #theorycrafting. All I did was help him with basic stuff about the game. For the most I part, I kept my chars secret from him, but he had a way of figuring out who I was, like Jalim and others do. He said he would vote for me, but whatever, he was a shadow and I was a duergar whip spec warrior, if he didn’t vote me, I probably would have killed him. Actually, I really did want to kill him, he was annoying at times. I didn’t even like him, but he liked me, I guess he kept stroking my ego to stay in contact. I am sure there is way worse going on than being told ahead you are getting 1 unsolicited vote. With only 3 or 4 people I can talk to on discord as I don't share a server, not many opportunities to conspire compared to everyone else.

Blueberry wanted to cheat in levelling his shifter, and I was not interested. For a starters, getting a levelling group in October is super easy, what a dumb way to cheat at the game. He actually thought I would help level him after I got a bad form on roll the bones. He had mislead himself if he thought I was grouping with him because we occasionally talk on discord, there was only 2 other shifters on. So I unfriended him and apparently, he blew up on CF discord. I didn’t even say anything and that was enough to make him delete his char, blow up and quit CF, because some guy on discord unfriended? The guy is very unstable. This is what I get for helping out a guy with theorycrafting.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hey man we totally get it..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 04:23 AM, #3
Reply RE: Hey man we totally get it..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 07:24 AM, #4
Reply You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around wit..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 08:03 AM, #7
     Reply RE: You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 08:35 AM, #8
          Reply I dunno man..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 08:48 AM, #9
               Reply RE: I dunno man..., mackle, 01-Nov-23 05:19 PM, #11
                    Reply Glad we got that cleared up. n/t, Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 05:57 PM, #12
Reply About narcissism., Bugposter (NOT Shapa), 01-Nov-23 07:32 AM, #5
     Reply Uh..Shapa.., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Nov-23 07:59 AM, #6
          Reply Narcissism is the same in English and Russian, NoobAgain, 01-Nov-23 09:47 AM, #10
Reply TLDR: I cheated w blueberry, NoobAgain, 01-Nov-23 12:01 AM, #2
Reply Light the Destuvius signal! nt, Artificial, 31-Oct-23 11:44 PM, #1

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 04:23 AM
Charter member
#74796, "Hey man we totally get it..."
In response to Reply #0

Not every new player you weirdly groom with quest/explore knowledge and IC gear is gonna be able to let you change your scion induct task after OOC complaints even after IMMs have already refused to induct you.

They can't all be winners, sometimes all they can do is ensure you get Emperor and strange bracers. Better luck next time.

Surprised you owned up to the fact this happens though, your weird narcissism couldn't let it go huh?.

mackleWed 01-Nov-23 07:24 AM
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74797, "RE: Hey man we totally get it..."
In response to Reply #3

Nobody has let me change my scion task and i've never had refused imm induction, so I have no idea what you are on about.

Nobody ensured I got Emperor.
If you actually read my post. All that happened was some guy telling me he was going to vote for me, unsolicited.
And there were 2 more people voting for which I had no control.

You really shouldnt throw stones Jalim, you're the biggest cheater in this game by far.

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 08:03 AM
Charter member
#74800, "You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around wit..."
In response to Reply #4

Are you claiming your task didn't go from getting an item from Fortress members to having the orc chief (Gvan) write a note saying the Grinning Skulls are Scion/Odaza's slaves? You didn't say the first task was impossible and have it changed to something that was completed within an hour? How come Odaza wasn't inducted into Scion before that?

Hrm. Guess I'm wrong. The 'I know you are but what am I' defense wins again.

mackleWed 01-Nov-23 08:35 AM
237 posts
#74801, "RE: You sure there aren't any chat logs floating around..."
In response to Reply #7

Odaza never pledged to scion until right before I was inducted. It was never my intention to join scion after leaving the empire. Odaza tried to join the Grinning skulls. Later and once there was a mortal leader of scion, I pledged and I don't even remember the task.

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 08:48 AM
Charter member
#74802, "I dunno man..."
In response to Reply #8

So you didn't tell some folks you tried to talk to Morius about joining and he gave you an impossible task and you were agitated about it?

You didn't then get annoyed because you were later given an equally difficult task from the mortal leader who you spoke to OOC and ask for a new one that you made yourself?

This comment was faked?

Sun Jun 5 07:01:18 2022 by 'Ishuli' at level 51 (1094 hrs):
Very much dislike that you joined Scion despite not meeting the qualifications, and only aimed to do so afterwards. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Also:

Fri Jun 3 18:42:37 2022 at level 51 (1083 hrs):
Odaza has pledged to the Scions of Eternal Night <PK: 213-19>

Sat Jun 4 20:42:35 2022 at level 51 (1093 hrs):
Inducted into SCION by Zoraikla <PK: 214-19>

10 hours is not right after, in the grand scheme of things sure, but you didn't pledge then get an immediate induct.

Just trying to figure out how I can be a better cheater futuristically.

mackleWed 01-Nov-23 05:19 PM
237 posts
#74806, "RE: I dunno man..."
In response to Reply #9

Jalim,

Ishuli's comment revolves around not having 1 character for the Scion requirement.
However, I deleted my other char when I pledged.
But the deletion didn't go through for a week so it seemed to Ishlui that I had an active char. I also had a lowbie that I completly forgot about that I assumed had auto-deleted but didnt.

I have never applied directly to morius for scion and never would have.

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 05:57 PM
Charter member
#74811, "Glad we got that cleared up. n/t"
In response to Reply #11

gr

Bugposter (NOT Shapa)Wed 01-Nov-23 07:32 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #3

Usually those who say a lot about something are guilty in such themselves. It's perfect example of such rule right here. Look at everything you wrote in last few years - every one of your own words is filled with narcissism. I cannot even name at least one somewhat strong character of you ever who didn't get a lot of imm love in all possible ways, just average or slighty above average player who's only success is that you know what to say in every god's shrine...

But look at everything you write. You always speak as if you know something others don't know, you always speak as if you'r some kind of judge and much above other players in carrionfields. I have no idea how do you know about what exactly mackle did this time, or what ooc sources of information you have (which you obviously have). But you bring as much ooc into cf as mackle does, though unlike his cheating you do it in different manner, but it's clearly 100% ooc manner.

I'd be glad if imms did something with your too long mouth on discord because many newer players might read all your narcissism spam. Not protecting mackle in any way here, ONLY saying that you do no less harm in ooc way than him.

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 01-Nov-23 07:59 AM
Charter member
#74799, "Uh..Shapa.."
In response to Reply #5

You literally pride yourself on full saccing people repeatedly to manage them. I have mad respect for people who speak multiple languages because I do not, but you may want to grab a dictionary with regards to what narcissism is.

With regards to the Scion induct business that wasn't any elite OOC privileged imm knowledge that was mackle and mourningstar chatting about the situation with people and those people then talking about it with other people. CF is a very social game, the line comes when you directly use that socializing to intentionally #### over everyone else IC.

NoobAgainWed 01-Nov-23 09:47 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
#74803, "Narcissism is the same in English and Russian"
In response to Reply #6

However, "strange bracers" is said differently.

NoobAgainWed 01-Nov-23 12:01 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
#74795, "TLDR: I cheated w blueberry"
In response to Reply #0

Good read.

ArtificialTue 31-Oct-23 11:44 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#74794, "Light the Destuvius signal! nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74793 Previous topic | Next topic