Subject: "I don't know about all that" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74716
Show all folders

RogueSat 03-Jun-23 06:45 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74729, "I don't know about all that"
Edited on Sat 03-Jun-23 06:47 PM

My first character back, I believed I was seeing some serious fair weather play which isnt entirely against the rules. That being said the player base is a quarter of what I was used to be around if not less, so
it kind of made more sense after I made a quick post just to bitch.

Seems far more fewer imms now but after a few characters and a couple
different immteractions with a few of them... its not cliqued up at
all. The imms that mostly loved me are gone, the imms that mostly hated me, are gone. For the most part ive got a fresh start but I made some
serious waves back in the day and have had quite the hate/fan club going on.

What's been possible these days with purely focusing on RP instead of
straight Murder Druid PK Die Hard, I never thought was.

I've been rewarded quite well for things I really put effort into to
make real, in depth, and solid characters.

I also have gone out of my way to help new players, and with so many things new to me, Every Single IC interaction ive had about being obviously new, recalling areas that dont exist anymore, among other things everyone IC has been super helpful.

Hell, people barely even loot anymore and I remember when full looting was standard operating procedure for enemies.

Sorry you had a bad experience but some advice, expect less and judge less of other players. Challenge yourself and set the example.

This has gotten me a ton of cool stuff, gifts, awesome titles, etc.

The more you focus on what you "think" the other guy is doing, the less fun you are going to have, and that only cheats yourself.

Hope you come back, but with a different perspective. It's gonna make it more fun for you, and you're going to make it more fun for everyone else.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat happened to the OG Imms, who actually ran things a... [View all] , Rogue, Thu 27-Apr-23 08:44 PM
Reply I stopped in the old days because of the reasons you li..., Callowyin, 12-Sep-23 08:22 AM, #15
Reply My 2 cents, mackle, 02-Jul-23 10:16 PM, #12
Reply RE: What happened to the OG Imms, who actually ran thin..., ZeoShifter, 03-Jun-23 02:53 PM, #5
Reply I don't know about all that, Rogue, 03-Jun-23 06:47 PM #6
     Reply RE: I don't know about all that, ZeoShifter, 05-Jun-23 09:53 AM, #7
          Reply Rewarded for what though? 400hrs I didnt even have a ti..., Rogue, 05-Jun-23 11:07 AM, #8
               Reply RE: Rewarded for what though? 400hrs I didnt even have ..., ZeoShifter, 05-Jun-23 05:45 PM, #9
                    Reply Rogue don't engage this douche. He's still playing CF a..., NotWrongProbably (Anonymous), 05-Jun-23 07:14 PM, #10
                         Reply Just trying to be constructive, but his attitude is wha..., Rogue, 05-Jun-23 08:34 PM, #11
Reply RE: What happened to the OG Imms, who actually ran thin..., Nalasul, 02-May-23 12:25 PM, #4
Reply Multi-Charring & Alts, TFON, 27-Jul-23 08:11 PM, #13
Reply fwiw, Kalageadon, 28-Apr-23 11:41 AM, #3
Reply RE: fwiw, Callowyin, 12-Sep-23 08:11 AM, #14
Reply It's cyclical., RogueFan (Anonymous), 28-Apr-23 04:11 AM, #1
     Reply It happens, but no point getting upset, FullmoonCat, 28-Apr-23 11:08 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74716 Previous topic | Next topic