Subject: "RE: (Complaining) God I hate you guys for that." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #5628
Show all folders

AudrielTue 24-Aug-04 06:27 PM
Member since 14th Aug 2004
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5633, "RE: (Complaining) God I hate you guys for that."

You run out of mouvement...you die...and STILL don't have mouvement...now how can someone return quick enough to keep his trinkets? Hm? HM? It's happenning to me for too many times now...a bitch I tell you!

Now why is it that way?

I sympathize with you completely. People often forget that every character element is important. Exhaustion, hunger, thirst, and economic concerns are easily overlooked.

Just make sure you are stocked with food, water and a few spare copper coins. This takes a couple minutes at most - even for a level 1 character. OUTFIT is your friend. Plan your routes carefully.

There are relatively easy ways to increase your stamina as well. You can earn extra bonuses for wandering and exploring, also. It makes a difference.

You'll be fine. Go kill!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Complaining) God I hate you guys for that. [View all] , Beer, Tue 24-Aug-04 05:50 PM
Reply RE: (Complaining) God I hate you guys for that., Valguarnera, 26-Aug-04 10:14 PM, #8
Reply RE: (Complaining) God I hate you guys for that., Audriel, 24-Aug-04 06:27 PM #1
     Reply RE: (Complaining) God I hate you guys for that., SandDemon, 24-Aug-04 06:46 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (Complaining) God I hate you guys for that., Audriel, 24-Aug-04 06:59 PM, #3
          Reply I beleive if you die with mvs they carry over, same wit..., Laearrist, 24-Aug-04 07:45 PM, #4
     Reply Eh???, Beer, 25-Aug-04 05:43 AM, #5
          Reply I think I raised this a while back, Theerkla, 25-Aug-04 08:00 AM, #6
               Reply We'll kick it around., Valguarnera, 25-Aug-04 08:32 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #5628 Previous topic | Next topic