Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4230
Show all folders

incognitoTue 30-Mar-04 04:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4231, "depends"

Depends on whether, I as the public, happen to be a criminal or not. I'll assume I'm a law-abiding citizen.

Unbiased.

Quick to act when you are being attacked to save you. Not necessarily by flagging if things aren't clear, but at least getting there and breaking it up.

Gathers evidence as thoroughly as needed, building up a picture of events from all sources. It's funny as hell when a tribunal manages to find absolute proof of a crime after someone has looted a corpse and immediately logged off with the gear, thinking they are

Quick to kill the criminal.

Harsh if needed. Lenient if not. As in, punishment will fit the crime. Accidental offenses may result in less gear being lost than intentional ones etc.

Respected externally (and internally). i.e. their decisions are not constantly being questioned and seen to be dubious.

Respected internally, in that they can get other tribunals to work with them effectively where needed.

Have rp.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat would be the Perfect Tribunal for the Public? [View all] , Mamed, Mon 29-Mar-04 07:31 PM
Reply RE: What would be the Perfect Tribunal for the Public?, Grurk Muouk, 30-Mar-04 02:00 PM, #2
Reply RE: What would be the Perfect Tribunal for the Public?, Jeremiah, 10-Jan-24 09:04 AM, #3
     Reply RE: What would be the Perfect Tribunal for the Public?, Java, 10-Jan-24 10:55 PM, #4
          Reply and whats your ####en point you can add?, Jeremiah, 11-Jan-24 02:10 AM, #5
               Reply Eheh. (n/t), Aithiar, 11-Jan-24 07:15 AM, #6
               Reply Chill., Jormyr, 21-Jan-24 10:52 AM, #7
               Reply RE: and whats your ####en point you can add?, Bemused, 21-Jan-24 08:00 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: and whats your ####en point you can add?, Jeremiah, 26-Jan-24 03:32 AM, #9
Reply depends, incognito, 30-Mar-04 04:53 AM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4230 Previous topic | Next topic