Subject: "I loved the one I got with Ckath, and as far as I remember it didn't..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38887
Show all folders

AmberionSat 09-Jul-11 02:22 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38932, "I loved the one I got with Ckath, and as far as I remember it didn't..."

...screw up the scanning for others from what I saw in logs: Ckath the demon-horned bird is here.

(Or was it demon-horned arial? At work so can't check it.) Anyways was a HUGE thing for my playing experience once I noticed it. Felt even better than a title. (Perhaps because it was the first and only time I've gotten one.)

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA request to see more of something from the IMMs [View all] , Homard, Thu 07-Jul-11 02:55 PM
Reply RE: A request to see more of something from the IMMs, Rayihn, 07-Jul-11 04:28 PM, #1
     Reply I see where you're coming from., Homard, 07-Jul-11 09:24 PM, #2
     Reply RE: A request to see more of something from the IMMs, Isildur, 07-Jul-11 09:38 PM, #3
     Reply I loved the one I got with Ckath, and as far as I remem..., Amberion, 09-Jul-11 02:22 AM #4
          Reply It was the demon-horned arial., Homard, 09-Jul-11 08:52 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38887 Previous topic | Next topic