Subject: "RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18465
Show all folders

AesireinTue 24-Jul-07 09:57 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2007
7 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18486, "RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility."

>EDIT: Oh yeah. And since this is a PK oriented game. You'll
>find yourself being attacked even by other mages. Just because
>you're both invokers doesn't mean the other guy won't try to
>kill you when you're in the guild together.

Wow, you mean people actually attack people in their guild halls? Isn't that kinda counter productive from an RP stand point? I realize that Carrion Fields is a Player Killer mud. However, or so i keep reading, it IS an RP enforced mud too. Wouldn't attacking someone in the guild be showing a lack of respect to the leaders of said guild? It would be like attacking someone in front of a king or emporor in his own thrown room.

Heh. Not that i'm complaining. I'm just saying that aside from being rather ruthless it's also a matter of showing a lack of respect for the guild teachers and stuff.

I'M DONE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJust a thought i had about Invisibility. [View all] , Aesirein, Sun 22-Jul-07 07:33 PM
Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., incognito, 23-Jul-07 03:20 AM, #2
Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Daevryn, 22-Jul-07 08:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Aesirein, 23-Jul-07 07:10 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., dalneko, 23-Jul-07 08:23 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Daevryn, 23-Jul-07 10:19 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Aesirein, 24-Jul-07 09:57 PM #6
                    Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Elerosse, 24-Jul-07 11:41 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18465 Previous topic | Next topic