Subject: "RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18465
Show all folders

dalnekoMon 23-Jul-07 08:21 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18474, "RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility."
Edited on Mon 23-Jul-07 08:23 PM

>Either by creating places only mages could go to train in their arts >such as a school or academy of somekind or they'd created very >powerful spells to help them defend themselves against a world that >so hates them they would kill you just for being what you are.

This exists already in the form of the High Tower of Sorcery and The Consortium. The latter only allows magic-users (animists don't count) to enter. Everyone else has to fight their way in.

As far as attacking mages on sight. I think it has more to do with the fact that a mage tends to be a much easier target than a warrior if you catch them by surprise because of how all the mage classes have lower hp overall than a melee class.

And only Battle really despises mages. The rest of the world is fine with them. Or else there wouldn't be so many guilds in the cities or even magic shops that sell wands, potions, pills, talismans, scrolls etc. Just that there are a lot of folks rolling up Villagers.

EDIT: Oh yeah. And since this is a PK oriented game. You'll find yourself being attacked even by other mages. Just because you're both invokers doesn't mean the other guy won't try to kill you when you're in the guild together.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJust a thought i had about Invisibility. [View all] , Aesirein, Sun 22-Jul-07 07:33 PM
Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., incognito, 23-Jul-07 03:20 AM, #2
Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Daevryn, 22-Jul-07 08:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Aesirein, 23-Jul-07 07:10 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., dalneko, 23-Jul-07 08:23 PM #4
               Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Daevryn, 23-Jul-07 10:19 PM, #5
               Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Aesirein, 24-Jul-07 09:57 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: Just a thought i had about Invisibility., Elerosse, 24-Jul-07 11:41 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18465 Previous topic | Next topic