Subject: "Item creation." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18440
Show all folders

AesireinSat 21-Jul-07 03:59 AM
Member since 19th Jul 2007
7 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18440, "Item creation."

I don't know if this has been suggested before, nor if there is a cabal that allows you to do these things... But here goes.

I've seen alot of the abilities on the mud and was wondering why, with the commerce exp system in the game, players don't have the option of creating armor or weapons? You could create a system where players could mine for metals and skin certain animals. Then allow these things to be used in a variety of ways. This could range from selling hides or furs to traders who specialize in that to selling unrefined metals such as gold and silver to jewelers. You could also allow players to create weapons and armor of their own. Of course their skills with these abilities, plus the materials used would all make for better of worse quality swords.

Mages could even enchant these items for plays in cases of cabals or what have you. And priests could imbue these creations with healing spells and stuff of that nature. Of course all of this would be temparary unless they used a perminancy spell, which would cost ALOT to do.

This is just a brief outline of what i am thinking. If anyone has any ideas maybe they can add to these.

I'M DONE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicItem creation. [View all] , Aesirein, Sat 21-Jul-07 03:59 AM
Reply Subclass, Kastellyn, 22-Jul-07 12:36 PM, #9
Reply We're heroes! Not miners, taxidermists, and merchants...., Nightshade, 21-Jul-07 09:43 AM, #3
Reply RE: We're heroes! Not miners, taxidermists, and mercha..., Aesirein, 21-Jul-07 06:17 PM, #4
     Reply I just thought I'd try to be a little more creative tha..., Nightshade, 21-Jul-07 07:18 PM, #6
          Reply RE: I just thought I'd try to be a little more creative..., Aesirein, 21-Jul-07 07:42 PM, #7
Reply cf > wow, Odrirg, 21-Jul-07 06:41 AM, #2
Reply Item creation., Rodriguez, 21-Jul-07 06:35 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Item creation., Aesirein, 21-Jul-07 06:47 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Item creation., Daevryn, 21-Jul-07 11:39 PM, #8
               Reply Also, Elerosse, 22-Jul-07 05:55 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18440 Previous topic | Next topic