Subject: "General Reply on Yean" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18304
Show all folders

YeanWed 11-Jul-07 01:19 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18322, "General Reply on Yean"

Well to clear a few things up, thought I'd just drop some general notes about Yean here.

While yes, like most bards, she does value and enjoy (Village) history and lore, and often writes or researches on such, it does not mean she expects this of everyone else. Neither is it a huge factor for how she recommends or inducts. That is because she's more interested in those who can and will CREATE HISTORY. Things in the past are there to serve as inspiration for even grander deeds.

She's not adverse to inducting chars of brute strength over intelligence..afterall, Villagers ARE called barbarians. For example, if you remember the char Fualuch, who roleplayed an utter retard - I gave him his first rec, and enjoyed his rp tremendously.

No. Not a fine-dining, upper-class, palace-living sort of high elf, nor a conniving, cunning, ruthless type dark elf. Think mostly wood elf (simple, nature-loving, harmony, down-to-earth sort of refined) and you've probably understood half of Yean. More subtle details about her I'll leave in-game. Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA question on RP enforcement [View all] , Drag0nSt0rm, Mon 09-Jul-07 03:15 PM
Reply General Reply on Yean, Yean, 11-Jul-07 01:19 AM #10
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Kastellyn, 10-Jul-07 02:37 PM, #9
Reply General RP note:, Valguarnera, 10-Jul-07 07:24 AM, #7
Reply RE: General RP note:, Isildur, 10-Jul-07 09:50 AM, #8
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Yean, 09-Jul-07 11:11 PM, #5
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Drag0nSt0rm, 09-Jul-07 11:40 PM, #6
Reply How can you be so mean to Yean?, Baerinika, 09-Jul-07 05:11 PM, #3
Reply Even if Yean is a nice or even if Yean was the evilest ..., Drag0nSt0rm, 09-Jul-07 06:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Tahren, 09-Jul-07 03:44 PM, #1
     Reply Fair enough to an extent in my opinion anyway, Drag0nSt0rm, 09-Jul-07 03:58 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18304 Previous topic | Next topic