Subject: "RE: A question on RP enforcement" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18304
Show all folders

YeanMon 09-Jul-07 11:11 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18309, "RE: A question on RP enforcement"

For someone accusing me of 'looking for passwords' is ridiculous, because as a player, that's exactly what I detest and try not to do. If you thought I was, I'm sorry. Neither did I ask ANY question about secrets or events in history. It's good and nice if a char knows about such stuff, but I don't think it's a requirement to know so much for the induction interview.

I wasn't convinced that Aselto would be good for the Village so I asked him to find out more about it/the paths IF POSSIBLE, but the only real thing I asked you to do was..get one more mage kill? That was it.

I've inducted or at least recommended enough of really fine-line Village rp chars, as well as super-dumb cloud/mino berserker chars that told me 'I smash mage, they die!', with the 'my village/temple got burnt' route. I think that's fine if they want to play it that way and have fun doing so. But when I asked how many mage-kills you got later on, to see if I should induct you even though I wasn't convinced, you only had 1, when you already had 3 recs.

I'm sorry our chars clashed this time round, cos I really enjoyed and had a good time interacting with all your previous chars..and know exactly how capable you can be. All I'll say is don't let me discourage you from rolling another rp-specific rager, try again whenever you feel like. If you despise Yean so much, try Kasty or Ysal :p But when you're up for more Yean-style rp, I'm ready for whatever you got next on the list. Good luck, and peace out?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA question on RP enforcement [View all] , Drag0nSt0rm, Mon 09-Jul-07 03:15 PM
Reply General Reply on Yean, Yean, 11-Jul-07 01:19 AM, #10
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Kastellyn, 10-Jul-07 02:37 PM, #9
Reply General RP note:, Valguarnera, 10-Jul-07 07:24 AM, #7
Reply RE: General RP note:, Isildur, 10-Jul-07 09:50 AM, #8
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Yean, 09-Jul-07 11:11 PM #5
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Drag0nSt0rm, 09-Jul-07 11:40 PM, #6
Reply How can you be so mean to Yean?, Baerinika, 09-Jul-07 05:11 PM, #3
Reply Even if Yean is a nice or even if Yean was the evilest ..., Drag0nSt0rm, 09-Jul-07 06:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: A question on RP enforcement, Tahren, 09-Jul-07 03:44 PM, #1
     Reply Fair enough to an extent in my opinion anyway, Drag0nSt0rm, 09-Jul-07 03:58 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18304 Previous topic | Next topic