Subject: "The good thing about avoid is that they can only choose one" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60317
Show all folders

kolbSat 08-Aug-15 05:00 AM
Member since 16th Jul 2007
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60321, "The good thing about avoid is that they can only choose one"

If you use axes it's pretty much gonna be pincer sure, but that means they aren't avoiding bash. Having multiple options is always better. Avoid is really their only one sans champion stand. And even that is easily played around. I fought more than my share of monks. Between lash, cranial, trip or bash I had pretty much little problem.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWould it be possible to change Veterans Insight? [View all] , Serial Paladin (Anonymous), Fri 07-Aug-15 06:33 PM
Reply Having laid waste to (I think) all of the hero monks fo..., Gromm (Anonymous), 10-Aug-15 03:35 AM, #7
Reply Umm, avoid seems pretty effective already, incognito, 08-Aug-15 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply I went through my logs as Sindrir, Athioles, 08-Aug-15 03:36 AM, #2
     Reply The good thing about avoid is that they can only choose..., kolb, 08-Aug-15 05:00 AM #3
          Reply You're thinking of anticipate not avoid , Athioles, 08-Aug-15 05:12 AM, #4
     Reply Forgot to mention, incognito, 08-Aug-15 10:36 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Forgot to mention, Serial pally (Anonymous), 08-Aug-15 12:50 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60317 Previous topic | Next topic