Subject: "If I could bash someone..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21309
Show all folders

TwistTue 06-May-08 01:15 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21316, "If I could bash someone..."

...I generally knew I'd win, or be able to escape if losing. The folks I'd have liked to healing curse were the elf dagger STSF's and those who could protect from bash and heal (I wouldn't have worried about HC'ing invokers/transmuters/necros so much, since it'd take them longer to heal up and I could crushingblow/pummel past bash-shields).

I longed to HC Niheriva, for instance, since I knew he had like 700 hp and w/o flee/word/heal he was meat (or at least gone long enough for me to take the Orb or whatever) but I just knew he'd save far too many times to make it worth trying. Better to bash and hope that his enhanced shield block still made it hard for him to deal with the bashy goodness.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIdea about emperor powers. [View all] , Abernyte, Mon 05-May-08 05:26 PM
Reply Hunsobo would never have appointed a Shadow Lord., Twist, 05-May-08 08:05 PM, #2
Reply Let's not forget..., Mekantos, 05-May-08 10:26 PM, #3
Reply If I could bash someone..., Twist, 06-May-08 01:15 PM #4
Reply Then it would be the Emperors choice to 'weaken', Abernyte, 07-May-08 05:14 AM, #5
     Reply too many russians play empire for this to work, laxman, 07-May-08 10:03 AM, #6
          Reply Fair point -nt-, Mekantos, 07-May-08 11:19 AM, #7
Reply Cool idea, Mekantos, 05-May-08 05:39 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21309 Previous topic | Next topic