Subject: "I rarely worry about how much damage a sword does. Hear's why." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #958
Show all folders

Pro (inactive user)Wed 28-Sep-05 12:21 PM
Charter member
#962, "I rarely worry about how much damage a sword does. Hear's why."

I once won two PK's back to back with the stick from Aldevari. For those that don't know, it's basicly a poormans initial practice weapon. I say this because it does the same damage, but doesn't give you the battle updates.

I used it because had forgotten that I had it wielded in the first place and I managed to execute both fights properly.

That being said, I DO try to have a minimum damage of 16 on a weapon, with or without + Damage requirements. But there is a saying, the best gun to have in a gunfight is the one in your hand. Apply that logic to swords and you'll do fine.

The only other thing I like to do, is keep a 'Golf Bag' of vulnerability exploiting weapons and/or a few extra blades for those disarms/strips/weaponbreaks that cost you a weapon.

A tactic I have used as an evil was to snatch someone's prized weapon, then try to blackmail them for information on where it can befound. I believe this is how I found out where Drow Longswords were, and I promptly ran off to a mob death.

Pro

Just remember two things. Upper case letters at the beggining of a scentence, Punctuation at the end. (Spelling and grammar optional.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI need new swords [View all] , AvoidCXT, Tue 27-Sep-05 12:01 PM
Reply I rarely worry about how much damage a sword does. Hear..., (NOT Pro), 28-Sep-05 12:21 PM #4
Reply Ask others in game, be a pest if need be, Theerkla, 27-Sep-05 02:39 PM, #2
Reply A key thing there:, Valguarnera, 27-Sep-05 03:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: I need new swords, rome, 27-Sep-05 12:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #958 Previous topic | Next topic