Subject: "RE: I need new swords" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #958
Show all folders

romeTue 27-Sep-05 12:36 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2003
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#959, "RE: I need new swords"

If you've had swords that long, you're not looking around hard enough. I give you a lot of credit, actually, for simply being alive that long (especially considering you must be pretty new).

I'm not going to spoon feed you here, but I'd ask some friends in game.. look on the ground in some obvious places.. or just go explore.

Some suggestions for easy safe exploration:

Udgaard. Lots of nice stuff there, especially for your level.

Mountains south of Galadon: Head out the south gate, look for a way to start going up.

Seantryn Moden.. the city south of the ocean. From Hamash, leave out the east gate, then go south across the ocean. Can be a little tricky to find on your first trip.

On your way to these three places you should find many more interesting places to find all kinds of things.

...Rome...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI need new swords [View all] , AvoidCXT, Tue 27-Sep-05 12:01 PM
Reply I rarely worry about how much damage a sword does. Hear..., (NOT Pro), 28-Sep-05 12:21 PM, #4
Reply Ask others in game, be a pest if need be, Theerkla, 27-Sep-05 02:39 PM, #2
Reply A key thing there:, Valguarnera, 27-Sep-05 03:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: I need new swords, rome, 27-Sep-05 12:36 PM #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #958 Previous topic | Next topic