Subject: "Since I may be one of his regular groupmates" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #915
Show all folders

incognitoWed 10-Aug-05 03:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#918, "Since I may be one of his regular groupmates"

If it is the case, I'm helping you -because- I can tell you are totally new. If you seemed like a veteran, I'd actually be fairly likely to backstab you with my current character.

As far as descriptions go, I would have given a better explanation but I was desperately trying to rank up to hang on to a piece of nice gear that fell into my hands, so I just explained how to put a sentence in, and said something about you can add more lines in the same way and remove them using desc -. (Normally I wouldn't go ooc like this but then someone doesn't know how to grouptell etc I decided it was probably better to explain clearly.)

My advice is to not worry too much about armor (because you will die a lot and lose it, but it can also come back to you quite quickly via allies like myself if they have spares). Also, and this is quite important, if you are who I think, you can't spend so much time doing nothing. As in, if someone asks you to follow them, you need to do it within a few seconds, not take several minutes. If someone asks you a question, you need to answer within seconds, not in minutes, unless something else is more important. I am nice to newbies, but that tests my patience to the extent I'm tempted to just abandon you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNewbie Flag [View all] , lblarel, Wed 10-Aug-05 02:07 PM
Reply RE: Newbie Flag, Kastellyn, 11-Aug-05 10:37 AM, #5
Reply Noone has mentioned the (unfotunate) downside of a newb..., Theerkla, 11-Aug-05 12:10 PM, #6
     Reply That's a given anywhere., Babaghanouj, 11-Aug-05 12:21 PM, #7
Reply RE: Newbie Flag, lblarel, 10-Aug-05 02:26 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Newbie Flag, Aodh, 10-Aug-05 02:47 PM, #2
          Reply Since I may be one of his regular groupmates, incognito, 10-Aug-05 03:51 PM #3
               Reply NEWBIES READ THIS POST!, Heas, 10-Aug-05 06:06 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #915 Previous topic | Next topic