Go back to previous topic
Forum Name New Player Q&A
Topic subjectSince I may be one of his regular groupmates
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=915&mesg_id=918
918, Since I may be one of his regular groupmates
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If it is the case, I'm helping you -because- I can tell you are totally new. If you seemed like a veteran, I'd actually be fairly likely to backstab you with my current character.

As far as descriptions go, I would have given a better explanation but I was desperately trying to rank up to hang on to a piece of nice gear that fell into my hands, so I just explained how to put a sentence in, and said something about you can add more lines in the same way and remove them using desc -. (Normally I wouldn't go ooc like this but then someone doesn't know how to grouptell etc I decided it was probably better to explain clearly.)

My advice is to not worry too much about armor (because you will die a lot and lose it, but it can also come back to you quite quickly via allies like myself if they have spares). Also, and this is quite important, if you are who I think, you can't spend so much time doing nothing. As in, if someone asks you to follow them, you need to do it within a few seconds, not take several minutes. If someone asks you a question, you need to answer within seconds, not in minutes, unless something else is more important. I am nice to newbies, but that tests my patience to the extent I'm tempted to just abandon you.