Subject: "Seriously come on.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #765
Show all folders

FletichSun 08-May-05 11:24 PM
Member since 07th May 2005
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#765, "Seriously come on.."

well let me explain. me and my buddy just started playing. execellent mud i give you that, But now my comp is banned from playing. i have a computer that has 2 monitors 2 keyboards hooked up to one system.(cable modem) well the reason i bought all the hook ups and all the periphirel is because me and my friend like to mud together and when he is over at my house we can mud side by side. well earlier today we were playing like this and pow, after like 20 or 30 minutes of playing we are summoned or whatever and told to read rules about roleplaying with other characters (we were the only ones our lvl anyway and the people on this mud arent particular nice so roleplaying with them is useless and a waste of my time typing) well anyway the immortal tells use to go over the rules and we did on my monitor well low and behold my friend gets disc and the immortal says 'I think what we have here though, is one player, with two characters. ' and WaM. im disc cant reconnect. im not writing this because i want to get back on your mud.(no no no after the way the immortal treated me i dont think i want to play your mud and will tell others to stay far away from this one) im just writing to say whatever immortal that is needs to get their stuff straight and stop smoking pot because that was just lame. anyWHO...

Fletich and Xyvenn
---ps oh and you might as well del my other necromancer-arial Rasputex

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSeriously come on.. [View all] , Fletich, Sun 08-May-05 11:24 PM
Reply because you are new...let me try to help., Odrirg, 08-May-05 10:34 AM, #7
Reply Translation, incognito, 08-May-05 09:41 AM, #6
Reply RE: Seriously come on.., Valguarnera, 07-May-05 10:44 AM, #5
Reply RE: Seriously come on.., nepenthe, 07-May-05 07:18 AM, #4
Reply People RP in this MUD., DurNominator, 07-May-05 05:24 AM, #3
Reply For the record..., Grurk Muouk, 07-May-05 04:40 AM, #2
Reply RE: Seriously come on.., Praline, 07-May-05 04:34 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #765 Previous topic | Next topic