Subject: "Mule kick." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4059
Show all folders

ShapaThu 25-Apr-13 09:16 AM
Member since 22nd Jun 2006
252 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4078, "Mule kick."
Edited on Thu 25-Apr-13 09:38 AM

This kick is the best way to start the combat with the new enemy when you are already fighting someone. This kick does good damage and lags you sometimes for 1 round and sometimes for 2 rounds.

I think the mule kicks lags you for 2 rounds when it also feints an enemy, but i would prefer the mule kick to always lag you for 1 round and never feint.

So it will become really good strategy sometimes at hero levels to mule kick someone because often assassins are totally useless when they aren't directly fighting their enemies and cannot do their usual tactics - kotegaeshi + kansetsuwaza.

It would make the middle level skill more important at hero levels and will make 1 new little strategy for assassins sometimes.

Axekick, nerve and caltraps are the only methods to really maladact someone whom you cannot kotegaeshi + kansetsuwaza.
But axekick, nerve and caltraps usually don't worth using it when you can kotegaeshi;kansetsuwaza;owaza + throw/lagging kick someone.

But when an assassin isn't using any way to maladact/damage/lag his enemy - then it's going to be really hard for such assassin to win any battle.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAssassin Kicks [View all] , Club Foot (Anonymous), Mon 08-Apr-13 04:13 PM
Reply RE: Assassin Kicks, kolb, 08-Apr-13 05:03 PM, #1
     Reply Scissor kick, incognito, 09-Apr-13 12:54 AM, #2
     Reply Additions, Mort, 09-Apr-13 03:41 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Additions, Club Foot (Anonymous), 10-Apr-13 03:07 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Additions, Mort, 25-Apr-13 11:29 AM, #6
               Reply Confusion is good, if it's what I think, incognito, 27-Apr-13 01:24 PM, #7
     Reply Mule kick., Shapa, 25-Apr-13 09:38 AM #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4059 Previous topic | Next topic