Subject: "Dexterity you can bet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3663
Show all folders

TsunamiTue 06-Dec-11 08:29 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3667, "Dexterity you can bet"

I've been told second hand by the player of an arial thief city ties that acrobatics on an arial is damn near immunity to bash. You don't really need it so much for trip since you will be flying.

If gag doesn't stop magi from casting then it is stupid. Just remember that there is an order bindings fall off in battle (I don't know the order) and that the more chaos there is in the battle (the more people) the faster things will fall off.

I'd look up logs of binders on QHCF to determine what order and get a feel for how quickly things will fall off once you initiate combat.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHelp with thief paths? Bunch of questions! [View all] , Young thief (Anonymous), Tue 06-Dec-11 04:56 PM
Reply Personal Experiences/Opinion Answers., Kalageadon, 29-Dec-11 07:41 PM, #9
Reply Can someone explain thief guild leaders?, Thievery Corporation (Anonymous), 29-Dec-11 06:55 PM, #6
Reply RE: Can someone explain thief guild leaders?, Straklaw, 29-Dec-11 07:20 PM, #7
Reply RE: Can someone explain thief guild leaders?, Not An Imm, 29-Dec-11 07:26 PM, #8
Reply RE: Help with thief paths? Bunch of questions!, Not An Imm, 07-Dec-11 07:20 PM, #5
Reply RE: Help with thief paths? Bunch of questions!, Tac, 06-Dec-11 05:24 PM, #2
Reply Very few answers, Tsunami, 06-Dec-11 05:06 PM, #1
     Reply How about gag...and acrobatics?, Young thief (Anonymous), 06-Dec-11 06:01 PM, #3
          Reply Dexterity you can bet, Tsunami, 06-Dec-11 08:29 PM #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3663 Previous topic | Next topic