Subject: "Best way to practice "Controls" as Shapeshifter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1435
Show all folders

FunnyoneThu 28-Sep-06 08:12 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1435, "Best way to practice "Controls" as Shapeshifter"

This question is a weird one, but is there a faster way of doing this than casting the spells, changing to form, and enlivening whatever spells failed? I get tired of typing all of this. Do any of you know any "macros/triggers" that could help me with all this typing? It's kind of a laziness question, but it does get boring doing this over and over.

Also when in normal form and casting spells (stone, haste, ect..) it takes alot of my mana. Does it give the same effect if i'm in form, and enlivening haste, stone, ect.. and switching to another form? Will i learn the same amount, because when i'm in form it doesn't take as much mana to cast all these spells. What you think? Or, do I just keep casting it over and over, and just set up macros to do away with the typing?

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBest way to practice "Controls" as Shapeshifter [View all] , Funnyone, Thu 28-Sep-06 08:12 AM
Reply I am no mage expert but the few shifters I have messed ..., Abernyte, 02-Oct-06 06:08 AM, #4
Reply RE: I am no mage expert but the few shifters I have mes..., TheFrog, 02-Oct-06 09:47 PM, #5
Reply RE: Best way to practice, ANotherPlayer, 28-Sep-06 12:16 PM, #2
Reply Depends on race..., Tac, 28-Sep-06 08:18 AM, #1
     Reply Addendum to Tac's advice., DurNominator, 29-Sep-06 01:42 AM, #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1435 Previous topic | Next topic