Subject: "Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1409
Show all folders

JajaThu 07-Sep-06 01:14 PM
Member since 07th Sep 2006
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1409, "Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins)"

Hail.

Recently I came across a question I failed to clearify, and as it turned out later, I am not alone.

Here it is: does DUAL WIELD skill affect number of possible attacks for barehand fighting with both hands free (HAND TO HAND)? For assassins in particular? For masters in UNARMED DEFENSE in particular? Does DUAL WIELD skill affect number of BACKFIST attacks when both hands are free?

These questions were derived by my vain attempt to clearify possible offensive tactics of an assassin combat. I used newbie channel to ask: "If having both hands free makes me, an assassin, more offensive?". I did not try to acknowledge just what is generally better. I just need to know if I am going to inflict more damage having both hands free. There were no clear answers. Help on UNARMED DEFENSE says I get some effect vs unskilled foes...that is too foggy. What abount DUAL WIELD?

Sincerely yours,
Eugene

P.S. I have spent hours asking these questions on newbie channel. Many attempts to answer, no answers. Even an immortal submitted that this is a question for consideration. Hereby I ask you to answer only if you really got something to say.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins) [View all] , Jaja, Thu 07-Sep-06 01:14 PM
Reply Felar ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS dual wield claws., Scrimbul, 27-Sep-06 12:49 AM, #8
Reply Pretty sure you are wrong., (NOT Pro), 27-Sep-06 02:44 AM, #9
Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Kastellyn, 08-Sep-06 12:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Jaja, 21-Sep-06 12:10 PM, #7
Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), TheDude, 07-Sep-06 02:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Jaja, 08-Sep-06 03:50 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), DurNominator, 08-Sep-06 05:43 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Dual Wield and Hand To Hand (Assassins), Jaja, 08-Sep-06 05:58 AM, #4
                    Reply Oops my bad., TheDude, 09-Sep-06 02:28 PM, #6
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1409 Previous topic | Next topic