Subject: "Amen to that..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1106
Show all folders

KolunSat 21-Jan-06 01:41 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1127, "Amen to that..."

*7. Experience the area. Tie things together. Most (all of the newer) *areas have a storyline to them that the room descriptions, mobs and *gear contribute to. One reason folks might miss things while exploring *is because they are so engrossed in the 'mechanical' aspect of *exploring (see the above) that they don't put all the pieces together *to figure out that the secret treasure is actually buried in the *garden! I find I have a much easier time wringing the secrets out of an *area if I experience it while exploring it.

Just wanted to say of all the areas I have ever explored on CF and that is many, many areas. Except ST and I will someday. Loch Grynmear was by far the most fun I have ever had. You need to write another area man, I was so engrossed in that area that I wasted(well not really ) 3 hours of my life and I fully intend to go back and finish exploring that area since I was a bit young and couldn't finish it. If more people would make kick ass lower-level exploration areas like that this mud would be as close to heaven as one could come to explore. A lot of the older areas and some newer lack the kind of descriptive quality and neat and kick ass quirks that the Loch has. So I ask, write us a new area damnit.

Kolun

"Everything I touch, I break."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI'm Scared of Exploring [View all] , Aodh, Thu 12-Jan-06 10:08 AM
Reply Never be afraid to ask for IC help..., Kolun, 21-Jan-06 01:54 PM, #14
Reply One thing we keep meaning to do:, Valguarnera, 12-Jan-06 01:02 PM, #7
Reply Along these lines., Razoul, 12-Jan-06 01:44 PM, #8
Reply That would be amazingly, extremely cool. nt, Aodh, 12-Jan-06 03:32 PM, #9
Reply RE: I'm Scared of Exploring, Eskelian, 12-Jan-06 12:09 PM, #5
Reply Exploring Tips, Kastellyn, 12-Jan-06 12:08 PM, #4
Reply This keeps comming up, Sandello, 12-Jan-06 09:49 PM, #10
Reply RE: This keeps comming up, nepenthe, 12-Jan-06 10:03 PM, #11
     Reply RE: This keeps comming up, Sandello, 18-Jan-06 01:33 PM, #12
Reply Amen to that..., Kolun, 21-Jan-06 01:41 PM #13
Reply RE: I'm Scared of Exploring, Corrlaan, 12-Jan-06 11:24 AM, #2
Reply APs are good for this because they get teleport at rank..., Eskelian, 12-Jan-06 12:03 PM, #3
Reply Jade Mountains is easy to navigate in, DurNominator, 12-Jan-06 12:50 PM, #6
Reply To the best of my knowlege...., Haggler, 12-Jan-06 11:06 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1106 Previous topic | Next topic