Subject: "You can do what I did..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1005
Show all folders

TieraTue 08-Nov-05 03:17 PM
Member since 10th Sep 2004
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1012, "You can do what I did..."

I just heroed my first char(Aryze...well not just but recently). I usually get bored with my char around...level 35(hah!). Well each time I roled a character, I told myself, I will get higher level this time, yep!(this was after a string of level 25 chars). So it was pretty much: Inea level 39, Nyrka level 40, Zoel level 46...and then Aryze at level 51(I did have characters in between, but I got bored with them, like Shurrik). And, well with the preps, for some reason I knew aura and shield with my first character(with little or no help...maybe I am just lucky). So in any case, all my characters from now on should be hero, unless I get...bored out of my mind(like I did with Ayra).

I would suggest playing what you want to. I like shifters because I could be...naked and still be a decent ranking partner(this is true for most of the mages, actually), but you have to deal with ragers wanting to kill you. Healers and transmuters everyone wants(and try not to alienate yourself, unless you want to).

Cabals: Well, to reduce enemies if any cabal Heralds. As a neutral you can go tribby or outtie(but then you have enemies! *GASP*). But you can go any cabal you want, if you really want, just make sure you have a role you like!(Zoel...well was a herald and I con died him for...well that was funny, long story). Ayrze had to be an outlander because I wanted to. Outlander is the best cabal(in my opinion, everyone has their preferences). Anyway, good luck!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExpanding Horizons [View all] , Menengrath, Tue 08-Nov-05 03:09 AM
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Menengrath, 10-Nov-05 02:40 AM, #7
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Kenshin (Anonymous), 10-Nov-05 03:49 AM, #8
Reply Stick it out, Corrlaan, 09-Nov-05 12:14 PM, #6
Reply Having just gotten my first hero in 8 years.... txt, Larcat, 08-Nov-05 01:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Mostly Harmless, 08-Nov-05 08:59 AM, #2
Reply This is very good advice..., oldguy, 08-Nov-05 09:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Zebulus, 08-Nov-05 03:42 AM, #1
     Reply You can do what I did..., Tiera, 08-Nov-05 03:17 PM #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1005 Previous topic | Next topic