Subject: "Expanding Horizons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1005
Show all folders

MenengrathTue 08-Nov-05 03:09 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2005
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1005, "Expanding Horizons"

So I have been playing CF off and on for almost 7 years now and it seems that every time I start a new charecter I end up deleting right around rank 20 (25 being my personal best) There are a number of things I would love to get involved in and learn, for instance some form of active Cabal. I also think it would be great to try getting a tattoo. And last but not least some knowledge about any preps in game. I am not asking how to be handed all these things, but I would love recommendations on being able to get my first hero ranked char and gaining more knowledge about the game. Anything invovling what kind of char/class would be easy to explore and learn with, to what kind of things I can roleplay in game to help gain more knowledge and become associated with a cabal.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExpanding Horizons [View all] , Menengrath, Tue 08-Nov-05 03:09 AM
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Menengrath, 10-Nov-05 02:40 AM, #7
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Kenshin (Anonymous), 10-Nov-05 03:49 AM, #8
Reply Stick it out, Corrlaan, 09-Nov-05 12:14 PM, #6
Reply Having just gotten my first hero in 8 years.... txt, Larcat, 08-Nov-05 01:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Mostly Harmless, 08-Nov-05 08:59 AM, #2
Reply This is very good advice..., oldguy, 08-Nov-05 09:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: Expanding Horizons, Zebulus, 08-Nov-05 03:42 AM, #1
     Reply You can do what I did..., Tiera, 08-Nov-05 03:17 PM, #5
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1005 Previous topic | Next topic